Recommendations on Where to Get Metal Door Sills

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RonKovic

Club Guest
Hi All, Was wondering if you could kindly assist me with info on places that sell metal door sills with either BMW, M-, Hamann or AC Schnitzer for an E34.I'm also looking for those exhaust cutters with the above. Appreciate it if you could recommend me some places preferably in JB region. Thanks in advance. ;)

dear forumers .. any suggestion as to where to go buy reasonably priced hamann or ac car accesories ?? Rims ?? and Body kit .. after hearing so many horror stories about Dai ichi .. was wondering are there any other
auto styling shop in malaysia .. many thanks in advance .. super noob

Where are the e34 sifus??

Well there is a well recommended bawah pokok guy in Subang that does fibre glass bodykits. a couple of the forumeres have done their bodykits there.....no complaints so far.

Door sills ... hmmm ... saw some at marv's place in SS2 . Auto Technika .

Hmmm as for bawaah pokok fibre ... no worries gip me a call.. will take u there for a good discount .

cheers :D

Originally posted by three28@Jun 10 2005, 11:49 AM
Door sills ... hmmm ... saw some at marv's place in SS2 . Auto Technika .

Hmmm as for bawaah pokok fibre ... no worries gip me a call.. will take u there for a good discount .

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info. Pardon me, I'm from across the Causeway so I'm not familiar with the place. :blush:
Do you have the address of the location?
Wondering if there's anywhere I can order stuff and get it shipped down south.

Drop me a PM or call me mate .. will try to orgynise sumthin fer ya ..

Originally posted by three28@Jun 13 2005, 03:18 PM
Drop me a PM or call me mate .. will try to orgynise sumthin fer ya ..

Thanks bro for your help.
Will drop u a PM.

Cheers.

Top Bottom