Rear View Mirror

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cannondale

Club Guest
Finally my rear view mirror give up yesterday.Anyone know where i can get a replacement?

S$350 plus swap for your faulty piece. Let me know if you are interested

Actually i found out this

Thank you for contacting us.

Exchange pricing is as follows:US Residents: $79 + S/HCanada & Mexico residents: $150USDOverseas residents: $175USDWe do require your defective mirror be returned to us once you have receiveda functioning mirror. A pre-paid return service label is provided forresidents of US, Canada & Mexico only. Overseas customers will need toreturn the unit at their own expense. Failure to return your defective unitwithin 30 days will result in a non-refundable core charge of $200USD.

Please note that we do not support mirrors with the home link option. (Homelink is a 3 button option on the bottom of your mirror allowing operation ofa garage door) The attached form will need to be completed in full and pictures of thefollowing will need to be included for us to determine what mirror it isthat you are in need of. If an order is sent and is incomplete we will makeone email attempt to obtain information before it is discarded. -Front and rear views of the mirror-the mirror must be removed from thewindshield in order to obtain these photos. -The plug, pins, and any wires -The mounting bracket located on rear of the mirror. Please make sure these photos are clear and in focus. Do not open the black casing surrounding the mirror as this will causedamage and the unit will no longer be valuable as an exchange and you willbe charged the full purchase price of $200.00.

BMW OWNERS ONLY: If your mirror has a white sticker on the "neck", and itcontains a number that begins with a 7, all we need is a photo of thatsticker in addition to the order form filled out to the best of yourability. If your mirror does not have this sticker, please remove yourmirror and follow the above process. You may include your credit card number on your order form or we will callyou for this information when your mirror is ready to be shipped.

Thank you Thank you,Sybesma's Electronics
616-392-6911

Good info.

So, you need to pay USD175 + USD200 (refundable), does this incluse all shipping charges and taxes if any? Warranty?

How long will it take to arrive finally?

I dont buy from them, i brought from our friend at singapore, he will deliver to me next week. sg 350

About the US company 175 is include shipping 1 way only. i need to pay mine ship back to US. They will charge to customer C card if they dont received item within 30 days.

Normally shipping around 2 weeks. not sure about the warranty.

Top Bottom