Raptor Supercharger

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GT35R_BMW;256732 said:
with 8:4:1 comp, im still hesitating to run 30psi.
well...if you are confident on what you are doing, will definite
support your goals on achieving a 1k hp.
would be great to watch a SC achievieng a 1k hp mark. Goodluck bro!
Keep us posted!

The problem with a SC running at 30psi or about 2bar, to achieve that boost the engine probably has to run near the redline.

High boost @ high rpm = Recipe for Disaster. :burnout:

The main advantage of a SC is the lack of compressor lag at low RPM and ease of installation compared to turbo-charging.

Cheers.

GT35R_BMW;256794 said:
hey ramsing,
pistons are from wiseco.
h/g is 0.0120" thick.
garrett gt35r running with haltech e11.
yup from malaysia. s.jaya to be exact. =)

oooo......nice setup. u fab the kit yourself? or u got it as a readymade kit? e11....from GT?

Nope not ready made. Did my research before purchasing those stuff.
E11 is not from GT.
Actually we built it for drag races. Not very high horsepower but just wanna see
how far we stand for an european car compared to those big boys jap out there.

ALBundy;256804 said:
The problem with a SC running at 30psi or about 2bar, to achieve that boost the engine probably has to run near the redline.

High boost @ high rpm = Recipe for Disaster. :burnout:

The main advantage of a SC is the lack of compressor lag at low RPM and ease of installation compared to turbo-charging.

Cheers.

Yup! Agree you on that.
He can achieve high boost unless he gets his valvetrain sorted out.
Not forgetting race bearings and a good oil pump.

SC is good. It doesnt need much plumbing work and yeah...quick spooling!

dear sifu's.

intro .. i am xxMuDxx fr Kuantan, eastcoast who loves the beach. .. . a kampung boy that left the kampung, but the kampung can never leave the boy. . . tats me .:)

i am new wit this forum. been reading through this n u sifu's n mates are really into bmers. love u guys.. .. .. must be liverpool fans . . . . :)

i love bmers. my uncle gave me an e28 last year, it has been lying in the workshop ab a year till i finally rb'ed20 that lovely old sweetheart. maaf to ori dude ya. . . the ori engiene dieded. did the body up and it's going to be sprayed soon.

i have this prob. when driving ab 80 to 100kmh, it feels like it's on 3rd gear (auto) . .(opp sori, i got the 525 converted to rb20 auto transmission . . i should have opt manual. . but i tot of giving wifey to enjoy as our spare car. . .:) N
where to get m5 1982 e28 bodykits ah?

anyway when i tekan tat dude, the engiene power, but car slow. .feels like when manual clutch wanna botak. . y ah ? gear ratio ? top converter ? i donno laa.

anyway i am also looking for a e39, must come wit m-sports kits n big rims. .they look so so sexy. . .yum yum yum yum. if beefed up ..c/w SC lagi on. dulu, my 1st car tx3, B8 c/w lsd gb... yum yum.. . then now perdana v6 twin turbo manual. now on my mind for the last 1 month, e39, 2001 onwards. which model would u recommend? and wat year ?

so pls pls drop me a note. if anyone who wanna sell or can intro to me someonewho wants to sell.. .. .

finally a beautiful car tat a lot of us can finally afford. . .emmm lets say value for our hard earn money.

so pls pls pls help me . . . .

kampung boy,
xxMuDxx
ps . so long winded, but sincere ...

if offended, pls forgive

cheerz

then need get the28 m5 bodykit

anyway

RaptorSC;255427 said:
May contact me for meet up to discuss coz is a bit inconvinience to post in the forum. ( They will assume as commercial posting )

Ya. 2.8 M54.

Bro,
2.8 should bve M52TU , if I'm not wrong ...

opp;255378 said:
Bud

The E39 of mine is so freaking heavy, I think that even if there was 50bhp extra, it wouldn't be going anywhere too quickly. Anyhow , got a Eibach setup already. Brakes are std for now.

Bro,
Don't get disappointed by the heavy weight of the e39, till now i'm still enjoying

my 3rd e39 ..with S'Ced...

Cheesss

RaptorSC;256445 said:
Sini le Bro ! wat's up le :wink:

Hi Raptor,

Is Raptor SC avai for E38 V8 3L engine ? Price still RM15K incl inst'n ?
Do you mind emailing me your mobile no. for a discussion ?

To all Sifus here, any advice for above move ? Just intent to have 60
more bhp.

Thanks to all.
icon7.gif

heard about SC tht fixed to one e60 3.0cc. which will work at 1.0k rpm onwards. means it wont disturb the idling. superb...

Top Bottom