Radiator Brand:Nissens

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
OK, I heard Behr got lots of imitations, is it true? anybody encounter with this fake products?

Thank You !!!

Is there a local distributor for Nissen? Want to check price for a particular model.

Nissen radiators are good, the core is actually thicker than Behr. As for price slightly cheaper also.
The local agent is in Kelana Jaya, behind the LRT station. The boss is Mr. Moo :) (same row with the famous pork noodle corner shop).

ALBundy;631154 said:
Nissen radiators are good, the core is actually thicker than Behr. As for price slightly cheaper also.
The local agent is in Kelana Jaya, behind the LRT station. The boss is Mr. Moo :) (same row with the famous pork noodle corner shop).

OH! I know where that is. Ok I go check it out. Thanks bro.

Just installed Nissens radiator (made in Denmark) today, bought it at Mu**ch Segambut, cost me RM550. The plastic parts looks nicer, compare to behr/hella (made in South Africa) which is look more like plastic thingy, hope you know what I meant. Cooling fins in Nissens also looks great, only the aluminium frame on top & bottom sides are sprayed with some kind of silver color paint. Noticed some fins in behr/hella not properly mounted, some fins tilted up, not sure how it pass the QC test.

Thanks for all replies!

Bro, yours is m52 engine? I bought mine RM650.

This is my Nissens radiator, replaced last month..:4:

Photo0029.jpg

Mine engine is M50. It looks very similar as in the picture you posted. Water tank looks the same. Right side looks a bit different and my temp sensor mounted side way.

Replace my M54 radiator at RM680...My mechanic claim is original. I'm not sure it is that cheap? This replacement is due to when replace the vanos seal, the machenic broke it!!! very bad luck...

BMW520,

Please find out what brand is the replacement new radiator. TQs

BMW520;631872 said:
Replace my M54 radiator at RM680...My mechanic claim is original. I'm not sure it is that cheap? This replacement is due to when replace the vanos seal, the machenic broke it!!! very bad luck...

For that price, it is probably an OEM Behr.

BMW520;631872 said:

If your radiator cap is on the right hand side which is much more expensive compare to mine, i can say that RM680 is the Taiwan made radiator. I was quoted over RM1K for that type of radiator.

last time i replaced my e34 radiator..Behr n cost me 700myr..was claimed original by mech..never know this Nissen brand

last time i replaced my e34 radiator..Behr n cost me 700myr..was claimed original by mech..never know this Nissen brand

ya me too, never heard of Nissens. Claimed to be made in Denmark, hope it's true.

And hope it last long on my car, got warranty but for 1 month only.

wan520i;632060 said:
ya me too, never heard of Nissens. Claimed to be made in Denmark, hope it's true.

And hope it last long on my car, got warranty but for 1 month only.

Yeah, hope it will last longer....:top:

Top Bottom