Racing Dynamic RD-2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

323Ci

Club Guest
My E46 is currently on 17" and would like to upgrade it to an 18" rim. Im currently looking at the Racing Dynamic RD-2 rim but I hardly see any Bimmer on the road that wears one. Is there anybody out there uses the rim?. And is there any pic of how it will looks like on my Bimmer. Need help.

Here are some pics of 19" RD-2 rims. They come in 18"? :dunno:

RD330_6.jpg

RD330_3.jpg

my fren got tis RD ori 19 inch rims, only sell for RM3,000. PM me if any1 interested?

Thanks guys for the help. I have seen a lot of ACs and Breyton rims on the road but I can't find any Bimmer which is wearing the RD-2. Any idea why is that?.

Originally posted by machinehead@Dec 15 2005, 03:47 PM
You don't see because there is no replica around.Ori very few.
Very true, RD is not popular here hence not replicas. If see one, sure ori. Another reason is they don't have "garang" looks so people shy away.

RDs are expensive (new ones)! Simple design can set back 5 figures!

Hey, I'm an RD fan :p

I have seen them in accesories, rim & tyre shop. But all of them are in 18" and it is very hard to find a 19" RD-2.
Mind me of asking since Im new at this "rim upgrade" seen, you were mentioning "replicas". Are you saying ,most of the popular rims is of replicas and how can I detect one. Thanks for the info as I really need it.

Originally posted by 323Ci@Dec 19 2005, 12:36 PM
Are you saying ,most of the popular rims is of replicas and how can I detect one. Thanks for the info as I really need it.
The pricing will tell you. Most shops will be honest but indirectly. They'll say ori but made in Taiwan or Japan. If that's the case, it could be ori or reps. Popular ones are AC, Hamann.

Top Bottom