Racechip Ultimate for sale for F10 N20B20 engine.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

keaneliew

Racechip ultimate bought on 9May 2016 for sales. Suitable to F10 and F30, just plug and play needed.
I am letting go at Rm3000.

Please feel free to contact me at 0192361693, Keane if you are interested.
Cheers.....bro

Actually the result is good and fuel consumption also improved but I looking for something stronger and is recommended to ecu remap, turbo upgrade and intercooler upgrade therefore racechip ultimate is not needed after ECU remap.

Looks like some serious upgrade going on there, haha. I read that the down pipe would also help. Do you know anywhere to get the charge pipe?

keaneliew said:
I changed my catless downpipe at supercircuit sunway
Did you change the charge pipe as well? I did Google and down pipe is easily available but not charge pipe. How was the experience after changing the down pipe?

aoch88 said:
Did you change the charge pipe as well? I did Google and down pipe is easily available but not charge pipe. How was the experience after changing the down pipe?
Smoother acceleration. But my wife complaint smelly everytime she left my car after I turn off the engine.

keaneliew said:
Smoother acceleration. But my wife complaint smelly everytime she left my car after I turn off the engine.
No faster acceleration? Yup, the smell will be there surely due to removal of catalytic converter. Bad for the environment but that's the trade off, haha

Top Bottom