Quick question - E60 spray paint, is it Alpine white or Pearl white

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aoch88

Club Guest
Anyone knows what's the difference and which one is the original color from BMW? What's the color code? If I'm not mistaken, Alpine white is "300"?

aoch88;643809 said:
Anyone knows what's the difference and which one is the original color from BMW? What's the color code? If I'm not mistaken, Alpine white is "300"?

Bmw doest have pearl white as factory color. Mostly u seen white colour must be alpine white bro. code 300

Ok sir, shall I go for Alpine White or Pearl White? :D I need to get the spray done.

Standard is solid white. But i think it is possible to have pearl/mat white as shown in the picture. colour code by glasurit for 5 series.

colourpb.jpg

what type of colour is crystal white? solid or pearl? ori bmw colour code? i'm thinking of respraying my car to pearl white. prefer to use bmw's original colour code.

noobie;648797 said:
what type of colour is crystal white? solid or pearl? ori bmw colour code? i'm thinking of respraying my car to pearl white. prefer to use bmw's original colour code.

If you want original color from BMW, there's only one type - ALPINE WHITE Code: 300
It's solid white but crystal white is from other manufacturer, it looks white but has a glaze effect like those found on the Toyota Altis.

Top Bottom