Question on Z4 soft top

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

perfecto

Club Guest
bros, before i take the plunge with this amazing car, i have a few noob questions;1) The soft top; how safe is this? one SA told me there's steel mesh in the canvas? i touched it and although it felt pretty secure, i highly doubt there's steel mesh inside! do you guys park in shopping malls etc? 2) I test drove the car under favorable weather conditions, the noise inside the cabin was fine for me even pushing past 140km/h. would like to know, what about when it rains..like when its pouring rain. is it noisy to the point of being a pain? do you guys find yourselves cranking up the volume to drown out the noise? although this won't be the car i take out when its raining cats and dogs...but cruising along North South highway, weather does get crazy sometimes. just want to know what to expect :)guys, also want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you. i have read all 9 pages of this thread, and if not for your feedback, contribution and enthusiasm...i might have never even test drove this awesome car. a bunch of stand up guys and looking forward to joining the TT sessions, weekend drives etc...once i get my Z4 :wink:

Top Bottom