Question for bmw forumers n members

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ejat_m5

Club Guest
TO ALL BMW CLUB MALAYSIA MEMBERS N FORUMER....I have question to ask bmw club malaysia cifu!!!my car model e39 520i...now change supra engine running 280hp...cifu my question is....1st...what is the ratio rear xcel gearbox for 520-528-530-540 model?....2nd...how many horsepower actually for 528-530-540 stock engine can produce?3rd...where can i find LSD for my rear xcel gearbox?where to buy n order?any suggestion?4th...can i put any aftermarket sport steering to my e39 model?where to buy steering boshkit for e39 model?can i put e46 msport steering to my e39any suggestion?5TH...do i need to spotweld my chassis, if i drift my car almost everyweek?or bmw chassis strong enough to drift everyweek?any suggestion?6th...my e39 original engine is 520i, now i change to supra engine running 280hp, later i will upgrade to 350hp...now my driveshaft always broke when i drift to the maximum...m thinking changing my rear diff n driveshaft...what is the best diff n driveshaft model to put to my car, 530-540?...any suggestion?my dear cifu... i really need to know about all this information very badly guys, hopefully u guys can help me to setlle all my problem a.s.a.p. Then i can perform my ultimate e39 drift machine very well in any drift events in malaysia or international events, to represent TEAM MAXXIS TIRE n BMW CLUB MALAYSIA....thanks everybody..............

byk cantik.. same as my friend in USJ, Convert 520 to Supra.... into Drift also...Maybe you can ask him..
PM me so I can help you... 350hp, cukup kah?

zank;361093 said:
byk cantik.. same as my friend in USJ, Convert 520 to Supra.... into Drift also...Maybe you can ask him..
PM me so I can help you... 350hp, cukup kah?

how to contact him, bro........

come join the regular tt for more effective communication plus most if not all answered in one sitting rather than questions flying back n forth.

Top Bottom