QC for BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
It's good la, this la, that la.... But still people tamper with it...

:rofl:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Jun 14 2006, 02:51 PM
It's good la, this la, that la.... But still people tamper with it...

:rofl:
Human nature, bro... it's fast, let's see if it can go faster! :D

Wonder why so much money need to be spent to fix a BMW if its soooo reliable..

Beemer driver's are very demanding. Every single thing needs to be perfect. Imagine if u apply the same standard to proton or toyota.

Originally posted by Ade@Jun 14 2006, 10:03 PM
Wonder why so much money need to be spent to fix a BMW if its soooo reliable..
Cos its Buatan Malaysia mah.

For local assembled cars, some xx% (can someone clarify the xx% number?) of components must be locally sourced with local material and local manufacturing "expertise" (therefore lower QC and material quality). Yet we still pay outrageous tax on the car as a whole. Go figure!

What you see in the clip aint gonna happen here.

Cheh, soft-phallus americans and germans.

if following their testing stadards, that must mean i drive even harder daily than they do during their testings.

Pussy.

test so much, here and there.... but why the expansion tank kaboom so easily wan ah? and so many ppl kena... :dunno:

Originally posted by 3er@Jun 15 2006, 11:13 AM
Yet we still pay outrageous tax on the car as a whole. Go figure!

What can I say..you vote for it, right? :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by ylkhor@Jun 24 2006, 01:25 AM
test so much, here and there.... but why the expansion tank kaboom so easily wan ah? and so many ppl kena... :dunno:
YA LOR.... NOT TO MENTION THE BRITTLE PLASTICS OF THE KIDNEY GRILL..... THE STUPID OIL SEALS THAT ALWAYS LEAK EVERY NOW AND THEN..... THE STUPID POWER WINDOW'S CABLE!!!!

sama sama ...my kidney plastic gets brittle when the car was 6 years, had to modify abit ...use tapes and twist-tie to hold it :D

oil leak, also been there done that ...sigh...

Also, bits of the interior trim of my E46 are not very hardy - for example the "soft touch finish" on the ashtray lid, coinbox/cubby hole lid and console box areas get scratched very easily.

Top Bottom