Puspakom Inspection

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Worthy ?

5115;285257 said:
those places created a job called "runner" :thefinger: kiss my ass..

i did the inspection & name transfer myself,runner? :smokin: no way...

I agree with you bro.... thinking back how these guys get paid by extra $$$ but delivery is slow. What i mean is i really don't mind to paid these guys to do the leg work run around, but da getting paid extra to deliver in 3 days compare i can do it in 1 day thats suck...
imagine time vs money paid is not worthwhile.... i dont mind if they can deliver like people who is providing services like courier company does. Deliver on time where we cant do it by ourselves... overseas or outstation, then by calculations of time vs money where is worthwhile to paid little bit more get these guys to do it...rite.

Again these "kutu" get paid more than it worth, no offence just da i really don't mind paid little extra if is justify at least at decent price...
Well it all depends how each of us individual look at this service provider :D

I have dealt with JPJ and Puspakom on personal and official (work matters). If you have time, do it yourself and you save a little money. It is not rocket science, and you can start by accessing their website to understand their procedures. You can also download all the required forms from the website.

It is normal to wait 3 days for the Puspakom report. See, you send the vehicle for inspection today ... then add all the breaks and lunch ... opps there goes 1 day. Then next day, your file goes to the clerk .... and they go for break and lunch ... another day gone. So 3 day ... ready as promised....

But if you pester them, 1 day ready lor! done that and it works. They told me anyway that it is standard for 3 day wait. Worst during year end, school holidays ... I always "buat bodo" ... and pester them. Not happy? go see their "pegawai". Nowadays our government officers have better public relations, only handful of old grouchs left ...

Remember the good old days back in 90's when you have to renew your international passport ?????

just wonder if i got the inspection done means the car 100 percent can transfer name d?the inspection report is called B5 rite?just need a chop 'LULUS' then can d rite? thanks!

Top Bottom