Pulling to the left

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hanuman

Club Guest
Dear all, my 120i keeps pulling to the left. have been taking the car to ingress and still it pulls the left heavily. i also took to lim's tyre and did the alignment. still. pulling to the left. any suggestions....thanks...maybe complain to BMW malaysia...how to? thanks much

hanuman;480841 said:
Dear all, my 120i keeps pulling to the left. have been taking the car to ingress and still it pulls the left heavily. i also took to lim's tyre and did the alignment. still. pulling to the left. any suggestions....thanks...maybe complain to BMW malaysia...how to? thanks much

Could you give more specific details as to how it pulls to the left? i.e. does it immediately pull to the left when you take your hands off the steering wheel while driving or does it gradually pull to the left over a specified distance? It would also help to know what was done by Ingress & Lim Tayar to your car.

hi fireblade...yes..it immediately pulls to the left once i detach hands on the wheels...
ingress and lim tyre did usual allignment works....so call...thanks dude

hanuman;482057 said:
hi fireblade...yes..it immediately pulls to the left once i detach hands on the wheels...
ingress and lim tyre did usual allignment works....so call...thanks dude

First of all, are you running on standard rims & tyres? If you are then I suggest you have a good look at the tyres to see if there are any problems like bulging side walls, deformation, uneven wear etc.

Top Bottom