Proton Persona

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pujiesss

Club Guest
PROTON PERSONA
mh_02_big.jpg
DimensionOverall Length 4477mmOverall Width 1725mmOverall Height 1438mmFuel Capacity 50 LLuggage Volume 430 LWeight 1180 - 1210 KGEngine Specification1.6L – Max Power: 82kw (110bhp) @ 6000rpmMax Torque 148NM @ 4000rpm1.6 L High-Line (AT)Alloy Sports Rims with 195/60 R15 tyresABS anti-lock braking with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)Central LockingFR & RR Power WindowsAlarm with ImmobilizerBrakes: Fr & Rear DiscsElectrically operated door mirrorsDriver & Front Passenger AirbagsReverse SensorsFoldable, split rear seatsMulti function audio control buttons on the steering wheelCD and MP3 Player with 4 speakersFront Fog LampsRemote Trunk Opening
Proton_Persona_1.jpg

I hope Proton will produce new Proton NEO with more sporty look.

Imagine NEO in the following spec;

2.4 V6 engine or 3.0 Campro
19" rims with 225,35,19 F and 245,40,19 R
ABS, EBD, Traction Control
14' cross drilled ventilated brake (brembo)
Fulltime 4 wheel drive with LSD
SMG gear style
HID lights

Performance
0-100 in 5.5s
100-180 in 7s
Top speed of 300km/h

Do you think it is possible?

bmw7833;240116 said:
What diff with PROTON GEN2?? :stupid: :stupid:

i know....just taking the old gen-2 and enlarge 21% from the copier machine.....becomes Persona. Too bad that they have done a great mysterical ads campaign like the box they put around shopping centre for people to peep. :listen:
Saw today The Sun paper, they've showed some design development in concept sketch forms....notice there is a really good design intent on the rear car incl tail lamps...But finish product???Gen-2 light!!!:eek: They should'nt call this New model either it shld be the campaign for Gen-2 saloon model.
but again this product will attract certain level of people....

bmw7833;240116 said:
What diff with PROTON GEN2?? :stupid: :stupid:

i know....just taking the old gen-2 and enlarge 21% from the copier machine.....becomes Persona. Too bad that they have done a great mysterical ads campaign like the box they put around shopping centre for people to peep. :listen:
Saw today The Sun paper, they've showed some design development in concept sketch forms....notice there is a really good design intent on the rear car incl tail lamps...But finish product???Gen-2 light!!!:eek: They should'nt call this New model either it shld be the campaign for Gen-2 saloon model.
but again this product will attract certain level of people....

redbaron;240131 said:
Ya and fireblade company supply the brake disc.:top:
Not this model. But you can get the sports disc and ceramic pads for Gen2, Persona and Neo from us.

Looks like a mutated Gen 2!!

PROTON, what happen to your immagination and innovation??

somemore call AGUNG to launch this car ahh? Aiyooyooo.....

Wasn't the name Persona used to market the Wira overseas??? many many moons ago?

jeffreyewe;240234 said:
Wasn't the name Persona used to market the Wira overseas??? many many moons ago?

yup... wira hatcback.. but not PERSONA. It was PESONA...

the wira sold overseas was called persona, not pesona.

i think its a good move for proton because they been trying to do so many stupid things in the past that didnt work, its good that keep it simple this time.. practical, 4 doors, with a 430litre boot, thats freakin larger than the useless boot in my E36..

a bread and butter car, at the price, 1.6 litres.. will definitely sell well.

remember guys, toyota made lots of money selling boring unattractive 'fridges'.. but that didnt stop them becoming world no.1.

hey proton wake uplah... bored with the imitation models come up something newlah....... just want use up all the unsaleable gen2 parts ahhhh........

Gen2 it self not a sucsessful modell...... do something to make it attractive lah....

it normal havoc....... will die off soon.....

hate the monopoly.......

geoffreylee;240073 said:
I hope Proton will produce new Proton NEO with more sporty look.

Imagine NEO in the following spec;

2.4 V6 engine or 3.0 Campro
19" rims with 225,35,19 F and 245,40,19 R
ABS, EBD, Traction Control
14' cross drilled ventilated brake (brembo)
Fulltime 4 wheel drive with LSD
SMG gear style
HID lights

Performance
0-100 in 5.5s
100-180 in 7s
Top speed of 300km/h

Do you think it is possible?

maybe got a chance, but in about 10 years, that's how long Proton takes to replace a model

Top Bottom