problems encountered in my new F10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nicholasyjk

Club Guest
Hi guys, any of u experienced rattling sound on the dashboard? The annoying sound seem to come out from driver side dash, near to the edge of windscreen. Everytime car is on uneven pavement, that sound is killing me!!

Another problem is some weird sounds from driver side each time i go through speed bumps... Its like a squeeking sound like something is loose

Send to service center. Sad to say that my brand new F30 also has sounds coming from the windows before but was fixed already. Recently noticed that some faint sound coming from dashboard. Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for squeaking sounds from the door, explain to the dealer. They will apply rubber grease to eliminate the sound. I do that every three months.

hi..

i had the same exact problem... recorded it and showed it to ingress damansara... they changed something and it disappeared!!!!
most importantly is that it is a problem that is resolvable and it is!!
i had similar vibration sounds in my e90 too

I had squeaks from my middle armrest. They adjusted the placement so that it does not rub the seat bolsters and also cleaned up the mounting points of the armrest/console and the sound is gone. You can also find similar solutions on youtube on "sound" issues.

Wardancer said:
hi..

i had the same exact problem... recorded it and showed it to ingress damansara... they changed something and it disappeared!!!!
most importantly is that it is a problem that is resolvable and it is!!
i had similar vibration sounds in my e90 too
Wardancer, do your still have the recording? mind to share?

Top Bottom