Problem with clutch pump

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jumper det

Club Guest
Hi to all bimmerianz,My pedal clutch pump got some leaking and after checking i notice that it is from the plastic pipe that connected between the clutch pump and hose from clutch pump oil tank.For the clutch pump is there any repair kit to replace the plastic pipe or do i need to replace the whole pump since i've been replace it 4 month ago and it still in good condition.If need to replace the whole pump aiyoo rugilaaa.....My ride was E30 1984.Need advise from ur guys to solve my problem.Thanks & Regards :top:

there are 2 pumps.. one at the pedal and one at the gearbox... So which is the one having problem??

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=AJ52&mospid=47273&btnr=21_0004&hg=21&fg=10&hl=4

226.png

i've encounter the same problem 2 weeks ago, so i decided to changed both once and for all even thought the other one is still good condition. Changed both at once rather than later the other one give u problem, now my ride is ok... :)

hi all, one question about the clutch pump.
can we change or modify the clutch pump(master) to a small diameter one?? if yes, will it give a less force and work to my left leg?

aiya datsun.... dun ask me maths like that la... i wish i could answer it...

Top Bottom