Power window switch price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
AZM;684120 said:
I bought mine from Hakitrade Subang for RM15 early this year. (for E36)

bro, do they have it for e46 N42 model? And where is this place? Mine was broken at the back passenger seat door when the previous owner's daugther (i.e. my fren) tried to open the window when the window was lock by the driver.

e46_UDM;684137 said:
bro, do they have it for e46 N42 model? And where is this place? Mine was broken at the back passenger seat door when the previous owner's daugther (i.e. my fren) tried to open the window when the window was lock by the driver.

Try to give them a call bro. I think any chop shop also should have.
Link for Hakitrade map below.
http://www.spareparts.com.my/hakitrade/

crusher;713694 said:
Just bought it today at Hakitrade for RM20

Bro, r u going to Hakitrade again in the near future? Wanna tumpang beli the power window switch for my e46 can ar?

crusher;713816 said:
I'm going again next Saturday. What does the switch look like?

Addictive, isn't it? I already spent two whole days there, not counting the short trips I make from time to time finding small parts.

crusher;713861 said:
Which switch from below you need?
View attachment 22599

Bro, am looking for the one above (middle one). It should fit at the rear passenger door behind the drive seat. How much it's going to cost with the postage? Thanks for your help. I appreciated.

I dunno the cost because this is a different switch from what I previously bought. I hazard a guess rm20-rm40, postage should be less than rm10.
New one costs RM100 :)

crusher;714217 said:
I dunno the cost because this is a different switch from what I previously bought. I hazard a guess rm20-rm40, postage should be less than rm10.
New one costs RM100 :)

bro, grab one for me if it's ard RM20. I'll bank in the money to u once the parcel is sent. TQ. Will P.M. u my contact adds & no.

ps: bro, tried to send u pm but got returned caused ur storage is full.

guys, how do u rectify the problem is caused by this switch but not others?? i have problem on my rear passenger power window, can hear the sound when i press the switch but nothing happened.. could it be the bracket inside?

Normally if the is still sound of motor moving that means the linkage kaput lor...
Like mine motor still moving but the linkage kaput...
If bro lim can DIY not so much involved just buy from chop shop rm200-rm300...

Top Bottom