potential owner reporting for duty!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johan_effendi

Club Guest
hye guys,my name is Johan as per my 1st post on the forum, im looking around for 318 e36 to live up to my dreams of owning bmw, hehecurrently driving satria, so planning to upgrade to a 318..so hope to get my 318 soonest possible so that i can join TTs, furthermore, my dateline to own a bmw is fast approaching as the timeframe given by JPJ to register my tendered numbered in only 3 months..do let me know if any of u guys planning to sell your beloved 318 e36, but hope within my budgetlah, hehe

johan_effendi;379986 said:
hye guys,

my name is Johan as per my 1st post on the forum, im looking around for 318 e36 to live up to my dreams of owning bmw, hehe

currently driving satria, so planning to upgrade to a 318..so hope to get my 318 soonest possible so that i can join TTs, furthermore, my dateline to own a bmw is fast approaching as the timeframe given by JPJ to register my tendered numbered in only 3 months..

do let me know if any of u guys planning to sell your beloved 318 e36, but hope within my budgetlah, hehe

Bro, pls clarify, what's ur budget? You seeking for year made 97 above or below?

guys, need ur help..

ive come across a 318 e36 which comes together with an M3 bodykit. is there anywhere i can have few pictures showing different complete bodykit..was hoping to use it as a reference as i dont want to have a rojak bodykit, rather stay to 1 design only..

welcome bro

try search in Car for sale section

got few unit for sale.......................:wink:

Top Bottom