Please Advise.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ShaNit

Need your advise since Im planing to get a BMW 5 Series E60 or 3 Series E90 second hand. Please advise me on the maintains of this cars and which will be the better one of them. Also, would love to get IDrive with the car. Planing to get one soon but I have no experience with BMW before. Please help. Cheers and have a great day.

bro...tons of info...even in this forum.
go to e90 and e60 forum.
maintenance issues,parts costs,in service issues are all documented.
you have to take the time to read to decide.
finally you have to experience both cars.take test drives and compare.only you can decide which is most suitable for you.
but in essence...the 3 is chuckable...the 5 is a cruiser....the 7 is a limo...but that comparison is a general comparison in the old days when we did not have the 1,2 and 4 series models....

gud lak

ShaNit said:
Need your advise since Im planing to get a BMW 5 Series E60 or 3 Series E90 second hand. Please advise me on the maintains of this cars and which will be the better one of them. Also, would love to get IDrive with the car. Planing to get one soon but I have no experience with BMW before. Please help. Cheers and have a great day.
You also need to be more specific, which E60 model and which E90 model. x20i, x23i, x25i, x30i, x20d, x35i? (replace x with either 3 or 5)

As bro moots has pointed out, the subforums are a good place to start.... some people are satisfied with only aiskrim malaysia, while some want haagen daas....

Also, join any tt nearest u to know more...

Mavik said:
You also need to be more specific, which E60 model and which E90 model. x20i, x23i, x25i, x30i, x20d, x35i? (replace x with either 3 or 5)
Hi Mavik, E90 will be looking at 323i or E60 with 523i or 525i.. Im really not that familiar with this cars. Nvr had a BMW... A mechanic had said to me that the 320i or 520i has more problems.. Is it true? First, i really wanted the E46 320i or the 325i.. After looking at E60 and E90, my mind changed.. I like the IDrive on this cars..

Help me out buddy..

As Moots & Gendong said, ill start reading now..

Top Bottom