Playing around with a E30 bimmer on Sunday...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RedZ4

Club Guest
afternoon. From PJ to KL, just trying to see if you are on this forum. You car is pretty sweet. I like the E30 bimmers. I wonder what you have cause you were keeping up pretty well. oh btw, its a silver E30 with an aftermarket exhaust and recaro racing seats.btw, does anyone have a turbo kit on E30s? It seems like the guy I was playing around with has a gauge on the A pillar. How fast are these cars?I need to go to a meet where a bunch of guys have E30 for me to check out.

Originally posted by RedZ4@May 22 2005, 08:15 PM
afternoon. From PJ to KL, just trying to see if you are on this forum. You car is pretty sweet. I like the E30 bimmers. I wonder what you have cause you were keeping up pretty well. oh btw, its a silver E30 with an aftermarket exhaust and recaro racing seats.

btw, does anyone have a turbo kit on E30s? It seems like the guy I was playing around with has a gauge on the A pillar.
How fast are these cars?

I need to go to a meet where a bunch of guys have E30 for me to check out.
dude, ur ride?

:D :D my bad.. heheh.. thanks..

btw, i doubt the 2ltr is already around.. so, it's the 3.0ltr? niceee.... never seen any in red yet.. post some pics man..

You really wanna see lots of E30s? Come to Bukit Jelutong tt this Thursday. Check out the members meetup section for more details.
Cheers

could be Joe he runs a pretty mean silver e30 + sport seats + aftermarket exhaust .......

anybody from seremban going to bkt jelutong tt? soory den tak tau where exactly. wat time?

Top Bottom