Planning to buy 320 E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johntelu

Club Guest
Dear MateI am dreaming to own 320i before puasa month. Sifu's outside please give me some tips whether it is a good buy. The salesman told me that I need to top up the engine oil b4 even due for service date. Is this true.When I own my new car (japs model) I dont hv to worry to top up unless come for service for the 1st three years

Very worth it bro! :top: But don't expect it to be as maintenence-free as a jap. :listen:

Hi John
why not 325i....better i supposed..dont end up like me ...318i..after a while i realize 325i more ummph...but of coz mine is e46 model

anyway just an opinion..

rgds

Go for 325i sport.. more powerful some more have i-drive. Already thinking for 32i sport after get the new 320i sport :)

well the price diff btwn the two is ridiculously large.. not worth the extra cost i think...

johntelu;344257 said:
Dear Mate

I am dreaming to own 320i before puasa month. Sifu's outside please give me some tips whether it is a good buy. The salesman told me that I need to top up the engine oil b4 even due for service date. Is this true.

When I own my new car (japs model) I dont hv to worry to top up unless come for service for the 1st three years

I am just curious what salesman is that as I have never needed to do this for all the BMWs that i have owned.

As per whether is a good buy, only you can decided as each buyer's criteria and budget are different.

Top Bottom