Pics of Ma Ride...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wow nice car..but the tint paper on rear light just out of the place.

bmw7833;725040 said:
Wow nice car..but the tint paper on rear light just out of the place.

Thanks bro..hahahaha..about the tint,i expected that..my rear lights oredi got seasoned cracks on it..bt no worries..just a temporary solution though till i get a new set of tail lights (expensive la)..huhuhuhu..

Hey IBM, nice pics...I actually like the smoked rear lights cause it adds to the all black MAFIA theme :)

Btw, I'm from the IT line as well, used to be based in Cyber with Shell/EDS/HP. Now in KL. We can catch up la one of these days..haha

linges316;725046 said:
Hey IBM, nice pics...I actually like the smoked rear lights cause it adds to the all black MAFIA theme :)

Btw, I'm from the IT line as well, used to be based in Cyber with Shell/EDS/HP. Now in KL. We can catch up la one of these days..haha

hey bro...hehehe..thanks alot bro..i DIY myself actually..used to do all this stuffs during my rempit days..
Owh really, daymn..we were that close bro...sure sure bro, we shall meet up...cheers...

Nice ride and angel eyes too bro....indeed it is a Black mafia..hehe..

Drooling ... Drooling ...

Bro , kasi drop lagi tu suspension, make some spark when you corner, then it will match the ' IBM theme'.

BTW , nice car bro and tq for the loads of pics.

Now already know the car number, next time i will HONK.

shiva73;725326 said:
Drooling ... Drooling ...

Bro , kasi drop lagi tu suspension, make some spark when you corner, then it will match the ' IBM theme'.

BTW , nice car bro and tq for the loads of pics.

Now already know the car number, next time i will HONK.

Shiva (The Lord of Supreme)!! hehehehe..thanks bro..still got a few more mods to be done bro..absorbers, wheel spacers, and most probably rims..muz make sure less ground clearance for a better downforce..but before that muz concentrate on wear&tear 1st..huhuhu..yea yea, make sure honk and say hi bro..mana tau if i think someone purposely honking at me mau ajak race..i oredi had 3 cases where other E46's provoking me to race bro..hehehe..cheers bro...c ya soon..

Insured By Mafia;725341 said:
Shiva (The Lord of Supreme)!! hehehehe..thanks bro..still got a few more mods to be done bro..absorbers, wheel spacers, and most probably rims..muz make sure less ground clearance for a better downforce..but before that muz concentrate on wear&tear 1st..huhuhu..yea yea, make sure honk and say hi bro..mana tau if i think someone purposely honking at me mau ajak race..i oredi had 3 cases where other E46's provoking me to race bro..hehehe..cheers bro...c ya soon..

Thats the way to go ,, wear and tear first . Dont rempit bro .. dangerous . You ajak race also , i cannot la.kekekkeke.

nice ride bro, the smoked tail light match the ride very well... I smoked mine as well due to the same reason as urs. the red stiches on the streering and seats looks awesome... hv u decided what to do with your HU? the no. plate has been stored... will honk anytime :driver:

shiva73;725360 said:
Thats the way to go ,, wear and tear first . Dont rempit bro .. dangerous . You ajak race also , i cannot la.kekekkeke.

hahahahaha..naaah, i dont rempit bro..most of the time i prefer cruising to enjoy the ride..:driver:

Insured By Mafia;725434 said:
hahahahaha..naaah, i dont rempit bro..most of the time i prefer cruising to enjoy the ride..:driver:

Drop me ur contact number i my inbox bro . santhipom

for some reason this japan spec 2.2 msport looks good when compared to another 325 msport ... and yehh that sunroof is definately a plus point ..

how fast have you driven this 2.2 ?? any remap done on it ??

TQ

e46_UDM;725371 said:
nice ride bro, the smoked tail light match the ride very well... I smoked mine as well due to the same reason as urs. the red stiches on the streering and seats looks awesome... hv u decided what to do with your HU? the no. plate has been stored... will honk anytime :driver:

waaaah..bro, u hv a good observation..even i didnt realize the red stitches were visible in da pics..hehehe...i wish i can see some pics of your beast too..u hv any pics bro?? so far, havent finalize my decision on the HU yet bro..for now, im concentrating on the wear&tear 1st..besides that, kinda bz now with my wedding preps.. den, letz see how it goes la..i've even started to consider double din (thanks to Sifu bmw7833 for the racuns)...hehehe

Top Bottom