Petrol Gauge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

integramania

Club Guest
Guys does your e34 have a funny petrol reading...like from last quarter reading then suddenly drop to empty...then when u turn off ur engine and on again the needle goes up again...I've seen it in another e34 also...Any of u guys come across this?

yes...its normal la. the car is telling u its thirsty and wants some petrol. so it will keep on flashing you until u fill it up!

basket all talking kok answers.....hahahaha

eh so its really normal or wat?

Ramsing see d....he get ghee ready....

BLaCkHoWLiNG;364577 said:
it's like wat ramsing says.. normal la... when he go starkiss his petrol needle 'downsouth' points down wan.. suddenly linda walks past his needle goes up.. then one old mama walks pass... his needle goes down (turn off engine lo)..then linda no.2 walks pass.. needles goes up again... bwahahahahahahahaha

wahahaha...linda still alive ar?? how about no gigi bang!!!! wahhah...my frend very happy. no need to worry about teeth!!!! bwhahahaha......

integramania;364603 said:
basket all talking kok answers.....hahahaha

eh so its really normal or wat?

Ramsing see d....he get ghee ready....

hahaha..normal la tamby. dun worry. just that she's warning you that you better fill her up soon b4 she mati tengah jalan. but from the first time the light comes on, u can still got about another 100km i think.

100km....wah mak datuk....BMW power ah?

Black we try then if cannot Ramsing will come with minyak and belanja us TOAL....hehehe

But on the more serious note...why in the world they design it like tat ah? so weird

Top Bottom