Passenger Seat noise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seenotype

Club Guest
Has anyone here experience this issue before? That's some noise (click click click click) appeared occasionally from underneath of passenger seat (when no people seating on it), and most of the time i'm driving alone so really frustrate with this stupid noise lah......zzzzz

Lately, I'm hearing some click click click noise also but couldn't figure out where it come from. As for passenger seat noise, the rear passenger does have some squeak sound when going over hump with someone on it. It's very frustrating as it can get quite loud at times. I've complained to my SA and he said he'll look into it during my next service.

Next service coming up soon. And I've checked with AB Sg Besi about the charges. Engine oil + filter (> RM500) for Shell branded and BMW branded will be > RM700. Is it worth to use BMW official oil?

- - - Updated - - -

Lately, I'm hearing some click click click noise also but couldn't figure out where it come from. As for passenger seat noise, the rear passenger does have some squeak sound when going over hump with someone on it. It's very frustrating as it can get quite loud at times. I've complained to my SA and he said he'll look into it during my next service.

Next service coming up soon. And I've checked with AB Sg Besi about the charges. Engine oil + filter (> RM500) for Shell branded and BMW branded will be > RM700. Is it worth to use BMW official oil?

I got the same noise issue on the rear left passenger sit (same case as TheTinkerer).
Got it solved at AB Glenmarie.
The technician dismantled the seat, did some so-called tightening of the nuts, applied some silicone spray and sound is gone.
So far so good, but i have a feeling it will come back once the silicone wears off.

- - - Updated - - -

I got the same noise issue on the rear left passenger sit (same case as TheTinkerer).
Got it solved at AB Glenmarie.
The technician dismantled the seat, did some so-called tightening of the nuts, applied some silicone spray and sound is gone.
So far so good, but i have a feeling it will come back once the silicone wears off.

F30 is design for ... weekend sunny city drive only .............
Is a good car ... as long as you don't exceed the speed limit in Malaysia, drive smoothly ... it's a nice car to drive
No rain of course ... it's not a 4WD

seenotype;852763 said:
Really lousy f30 :(

- - - Updated - - -

F30 is design for ... weekend sunny city drive only .............
Is a good car ... as long as you don't exceed the speed limit in Malaysia, drive smoothly ... it's a nice car to drive
No rain of course ... it's not a 4WD

seenotype;852763 said:
Really lousy f30 :(

I have the same squeaking sound from the left rear seat. The SC done something on it and the noise was gone for a while and then it come back again after some time. In addition my steering column plastic cover occasionally making some squeaking noise too and I have to give it a knock to stop the sound. This shows how bad is the quality of our local assembly plant. The workmanship is horrendous.

Top Bottom