Particulate filter removal?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aminamshow

Club Guest
Hi everyone!My BMW 520d M Sport A 2007 will be arriving soon from UK. As it is a dieasel, was informed by both BMW in Msia and UK that this model is fitted with a particulate filter and need to be removed? Anyone able to give an advice on where to get this done? and how much?Am also looking to fit bluetooth connection and if possible usb player for music. Currently got a cd player in the middle which plays MP3 and cd changer in the glove compartment which only play audio cds, not MP3. Any suggestion on the cost and where to get this done?p/s: looking for best price :eek:-aminam

hi, you could refer to my correspondence with BMW malaysia regariding the DPF. just find user abka with post entitle Advice needed. cheers

Hi guys! Finally got my DPF removed last week. Work done by Everco at 1, Jalan PJS 11/7 Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya. Cost about RM2,500 to get it removed and replaced with a universal filter.

Drove this car back from KL to KB today and so far so good and loving driving my 520d on the road esp on the motorway :D!

Thanks bro... Yup, that was me. Got my DPF changed at Everco. Doing a good job. The only problem it got at the moment is nozzles at certain pump station is not big enough to open the outer valve of the tank. So, have to use my finger or something to open it before filling the tank... lol :p

Top Bottom