paintless dent removal

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

leforte

Club Guest
hey guys,i got a few dings and dents on my car. the paint is still intact and its still okay. any of you guys know off any good paintless dent removal consultants around?any pointers and references appreciated. thanksaaron

How is the pricing bro, i read somewhere they charge rm120 per panel?

I've asked the one in puchong. He is charging RM120/dent at the same panel and RM180/dent at different panel.

RM120 for a maximum of 3 dents per panel..it used to be RM120/panel no matter how many dents those day. They do house call too. Yap, the one in Puchong.

My door just kena 10 cents dent due to the negligent owner who parked beside me and open the door like fatty came out from the car. Going to visit Yap soon.

Bro 7833, no no Yap la..Yap in my post supposed to mean "Yes" Detail as below, behind tesco. If u know where is carbi deco, then u should be able to find it.

Jerry Wong
Address : 41G, Jalan Bandar 12,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47100 Puchong
Mobile No. : +6012 - 288 7673
Office No. : +603 - 58822664

Hi guys...just went to this place last friday...their co'c name is KristalBond...address is same as what Gerald has mentioned, just behind Tesco Puchong, i asked them to repair 2 doors and the boot...each door got 1 dent each..about 4 cm radius ..just mild dent...but when u polish...u can see from the side..and at the boot...got 3 small dented spots...cost me altogether RM 480/=, the longer and the bigger the dent ..the more expensive the charge...and they charge according to the panel....job finish about 1 hr 15 minutes...very fast and professional..not affecting the car paint and car condition is perfect in shape back..

Top Bottom