Original Wind Screen Cost E46 Msport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Gopi

Club Guest
Hi there. Does anyone out there know how much will original wind screen cost for E46 msport version. A sales person from auto bavaria suggested me to cover for RM 700 which I think abit too expensive. Please enlighten me on this issue.Thanks & Regards,Gopi

Does yours comes with the rain/light sensor? If yes, it costs RM1.2k to RM1.5k, I was told. Normal version is around RM500-600.

Gopi;760147 said:
Hi there. Does anyone out there know how much will original wind screen cost for E46 msport version. A sales person from auto bavaria suggested me to cover for RM 700 which I think abit too expensive. Please enlighten me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopi

RM700 is premium or sum assured?

wingzee;760160 said:
Does yours comes with the rain/light sensor? If yes, it costs RM1.2k to RM1.5k, I was told. Normal version is around RM500-600.

RM1.2k to RM1.5k for original wind screen? So cheap kah?

My E39 windscreen cover is RM2000, with rain and light sensor, covered too much?

Is it enough to get original windscreen?

bmw7833;760161 said:
RM700 is premium or sum assured?

RM1.2k to RM1.5k for original wind screen? So cheap kah?

Brand new is RM2.3k onwards. Price quoted for half cut. :)

haywire;760162 said:
My E39 windscreen cover is RM2000, with rain and light sensor, covered too much?

Is it enough to get original windscreen?

I replaced the original e39 windscreen (without rain and light sensor) 4-5 years ago for RM2500.

Now i reckon at least u have to assure RM2800, if plus the tint then RM600 or more.

wingzee;760164 said:
Brand new is RM2.3k onwards. Price quoted for half cut. :)

As i mentioned before, why need to bother the used one if MSG is damn cheap now. It is wear and tear part for me.

Sorry, actually AB sales person suggested for rm 750 which is the premium and it will cover up to 5k. My wind screen comes with light & rain sensor.

haywire;760177 said:
MSG is how much? RM2K enough to cover for me?

I replaced (again?) mine April for RM1600 only include tint. Not sure about yours because the extra sensor. RM2000 should be enough i think.

is the ori replacement pilkington?

of coz we could go for MSG but they are thinner than ori Pilkington IMHO.

oh normally fronts are Pilkinton and Rear plus sides are Saint-Cobain Sekurit. My front is Pilkington and rest are ArmourPlate.

Had my e46 coupe windscreen (c/w rain sensor) replaced with an ori bmw (non MSG) last month, sufficiently covered by my insurance policy with 2k insured value, but of course not enough to cover the tint.

How much premium should be reasonable to cover a E46 windscreen with rain/light sensor? Thinking to get a coverage as travel on highways a lot.

My E39 MSport windscreen need to be replaced..dunno where should i go for that..

rafamr;761381 said:
My E39 MSport windscreen need to be replaced..dunno where should i go for that..
There's a shop in puchong which is popular somebody told me last time. I somehow forget where the details now. Cheaper price good service. I compare quotation with a dr cermin shop near my house the price difference is about 100-200.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Goto Kai Windscreen @Chan Saw Lin Sungai Besi (next to the Michelin tyre shop opposite the KIA service center):rock:

Top Bottom