Original BMW Accessories & Parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bix

Club Guest
A question on shops and places where I can look for original BMW accessories and parts. Most of the time, I buy parts that I need from the workshop where I fix them but I'm certain that there must be plenty of places where we can buy it ourselves. I know one place but I reckon that we need more as a guide. I'm in the middle of scourging for some accessories and parts actually.So, it'd be good to have a list of places that sells original BMW accessories and parts. The cheaper the better! :wink:

BOMIN AUTO TRADING SDN BHD
No. 565, 3 1/2 miles, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur

Lai Kok Fai - Sales Manager
Tel: 03-6251 3613/3622/8313/8322
Fax: 03-62513611

Nearby somewhere at the flyover to Jalan Duta, there is another shop:

BAVARIAN (something ....) but expensive.

Sunway area there are a lot....

Puchong area there are a few...

Bavarian Auto - Segambut, SS2, Subang

First Division - Jalan Ipoh

Munich Auto Supply - Segambut (next to Bavarian Auto Segambut)

Ortojaya - Sunway

kotto;726772 said:
my friend has an online store where you can find cheap bmw accessories and parts but good quality. pm me if you want to know. :) thanks

Which store? Share here pls.

Hello,

I am Cristi, I work for http://www.estore-central.com

Thank you for your sharing.

We would like to invite you to visit us, we sell only Genuine BMW and Mini car parts and accessories, delivery to Malaysia usually takes around 15 days. We accept online payments, wire transfers, paypal, all in all, all the major credit cards.

We offer full 2 year BMW warranty, all the parts come with invoice from BMW dealership, which means that you have BMW warranty, and that as long as you replace the parts in an authorized BMW service, all the parts bought from us will be replaced under warranty by any BMW dealership world wide. If you choose to replace your parts in a different service you have full 2 year warranty at us.

We have shipped orders in over 50 countries so far, we are not perfect, but we try our best to make our customers happy.

Thank you

Bavarian Auto Parts Sdn Bhd is the best for Original BMW Accessories & Parts you can contact.
Address:28 Jalan Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpurm,Malaysia
Telephone: +603 - 404 33 888
Fax :+603 - 404 10 779
Email:sales@bavarian.com.my

Top Bottom