open up new can of worms, over and over again.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
affan66;777164 said:
I think you better go to the Kulim plant so that then you might have a different view and point the problem to the original source. You can also show your pictures the plant manager too. If i were you, i would take this case with BMW Germany and cc a copy to BMW Malaysia. It is your hard earned money and you deserve better

Come to think of it,i dont think output results of the plant-cars roled out would hv such obvious defects???hmmmm...someone in between is the culprits??who to be made responsible n resolve without any issues?coz the issue is,when there is a defect,the ones need to be responsible r trying to evade it or "cover-line"!!!lack of competencies!!

read the Taiwan site. they mentioned that China BMW already agreed to recall and replace all rusted parts.

they also mentioned, besides the seat frames, inside centre console also same issues.

jan999;777535 said:
read the Taiwan site. they mentioned that China BMW already agreed to recall and replace all rusted parts.

they also mentioned, besides the seat frames, inside centre console also same issues.

jan999 ... talk come type go no use one la. This is nothing new. If you go through the whole forum, you will see tons of problems with new cars or cars with low mileage. If you go to e90post you will see tons of problems too. Who really cares to want to try and make a difference? Got to do it yourself only la. Its the Ultimate Driving Machine ok. LOL!

just curious,experience from the well versed veterans-did e90 hv similar quality problems when launched,ie: post initial cbu to ckd/skd??any probs??or is it relative only to the f30?

Would like to ask you guys with problems with F30,how soon the problems crops up after taking delivery of your car?

Let me add auto stop/start function malfunction after 3 days actually its rather irritating function but still...

Gremlins 2:rattling sound on the front passenger side when car engine running and in stationary position but not there when car is moving,some part/screws must be loose,well end of day 3 not holding my breath when I drive the car tomorrow

Guys , got my ride. After 3 weeks + now, the only issue i have now is that the rear door is out by a few mm...

Top Bottom