open up new can of worms, over and over again.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jan999

Club Guest
First, left side mirror unable to adjustSecond, cd player scrastch my discThird, the centre console panel have big gap and wire exposedFourth, both front seat frames exposedm the cushion and leather didnt fully cover the seat frames. Worse still, rusted metal. Honestly, just my luck. But I think u all also need to check your ride carefully. I will lodge official complaint to bmw. I wish your luck is better than me though

jan999;776520 said:
First, left side mirror unable to adjust

Second, cd player scrastch my disc

Third, the centre console panel have big gap and wire exposed

Fourth, both front seat frames exposedm the cushion and leather didnt fully cover the seat frames. Worse still, rusted metal.

Honestly, just my luck. But I think u all also need to check your ride carefully.

I will lodge official complaint to bmw.

I wish your luck is better than me though

OMG! You discover this during tear off the plastic?

Wow that sounds really bad. You should go see BMW in person guns blazing. Ridiculous quality control

Nope. Drove home by my wife. 2 days later, I back home then discovered.

I have many friends in media, both print and electronic format.

Lets see what bmw will answer. If not, see them on news.

I have the same problem with my front seats too. The rusty metals are exposed and i have reported to AB sg besi. Still waiting for an answer from the sales advisor and head of sales.

I did a comparison with the cars displayed at AB Sg Besi showroom. It seems like this is a common issue for skd 328i sports model.

none of my cars gave me such shocking fact.

this is BMW? i would say worse than any Proton or Perodua.

Could you post pics of the centre console?

Sorry to hear about the car bro ... a newly delivered car should not have the faults that you mentioned. Hope BMW M'sia will do the right thing.

sounds bad. my car is fine, other than the few niggles mentioned (rattles and whirring noises).

yea, BMW quality is pretty bad. if you come from a Japanese car, you'd realised that a continental car is problematic. but most conti's driving dynamics and show-off qualities might just outweigh the problem they have.

not really, my previous ride were E36 328i, Merc W209 CLK240, and VW Passat CC. all gave superb experience, except this F30.

having said that, touch wood that i didnt encounter knocking sound, rattling sound.

Agreed,my old Camry and Merc W211 were trouble free and definitely no rusted seat frames!totally unacceptable QC!!what are the jokers at the Kulim plant doing?cant differentiate rusted metal?

everything said, sometimes it just your luck. because not everyone in here has rusted seats and all.

my RCZ was rather problem free. my uncle's one has rusted side mirrors, saggy leather dash and peeling silver arches..

i guess, you need to take good care of your car, and hopefully your car takes care of you.

jan999;776556 said:
Nope. Drove home by my wife. 2 days later, I back home then discovered.

I have many friends in media, both print and electronic format.

Lets see what bmw will answer. If not, see them on news.

Sorry to hear of your predicament. I'm surprised to hear of it as my SA did a pre-delivery inspection with me as I collected the car... In fact she picked up things I didn't notice with the paintwork and got it rectified.

I didn't have other quality issues... That said, mine was CBU.

jan999;776708 said:
not really, my previous ride were E36 328i, Merc W209 CLK240, and VW Passat CC. all gave superb experience, except this F30.

having said that, touch wood that i didnt encounter knocking sound, rattling sound.

BMW Msia's assembly plant probably stocked up all the parts for f30 in the bushes nxt to the river...cd scratched?probably got bugs inside player....cushion exposed?probably done by bangla (outsourced)...rust?the river n probably metal part just chucked away exposed to rain...centre console got gap?probably the idiot assembling ur unit was "gayut" on hp with his gf...or in summary,the mechs at assembly line were motor kapcai rempit fellers...all who had their hands on ur unit resulting in such defects shud go kill themselves!!!-period-

nessman;776814 said:
BMW Msia's assembly plant probably stocked up all the parts for f30 in the bushes nxt to the river...cd scratched?probably got bugs inside player....cushion exposed?probably done by bangla (outsourced)...rust?the river n probably metal part just chucked away exposed to rain...centre console got gap?probably the idiot assembling ur unit was "gayut" on hp with his gf...or in summary,the mechs at assembly line were motor kapcai rempit fellers...all who had their hands on ur unit resulting in such defects shud go kill themselves!!!-period-

You probably have never been to the BMW Assembly Plant in Kulim. If you have, you probably would not have make your above assumption.

jarance;776828 said:
You probably have never been to the BMW Assembly Plant in Kulim. If you have, you probably would not have make your above assumption.

Sarcasm nia la. Nessman is upset. What to do. Money is hard to earn.

tIANcI;776873 said:
Sarcasm nia la. Nessman is upset. What to do. Money is hard to earn.

tau takpe ...definition of my sarcasm is:buat kerje betul-betul,if not leave n don spoil the car tat needs to be assembled!the results of assemblies n complains very much describes the kind of plant it could be coming from!!i've not been to the plant-yes!so,if its not like hw i sarcastically described-the plant shud be producing proper BMW standard outputs!!not like it was assembled by "banglas"....

I think you better go to the Kulim plant so that then you might have a different view and point the problem to the original source. You can also show your pictures the plant manager too. If i were you, i would take this case with BMW Germany and cc a copy to BMW Malaysia. It is your hard earned money and you deserve better

affan66;777164 said:
I think you better go to the Kulim plant so that then you might have a different view and point the problem to the original source. You can also show your pictures the plant manager too. If i were you, i would take this case with BMW Germany and cc a copy to BMW Malaysia. It is your hard earned money and you deserve better

affan ... BMW Msia will give standard reply la. We understand, we are concerned, we will look into it ... Then you get your BP up when you go back to SC

Top Bottom