on the subject of rims.. how to get the 'flush' look?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guru

Club Guest
what size tyres and offset will fit e46 sedan and look 'flush' against the body/wheel arches from the back/front view? for 18'' wheels..

M3 offsets?

45-47mm front and 22mm to 27mm rear?? You can use spacers to help your offsets. A nice fat 9.5 to 10.5 inch rear tyre??

Slam the car and roll those fenders.

thanks.. but i don't want any bodywork done!? you know what i mean? i just want the wheel to look flush from the back/front view..

confusing

does people use spacers on their e46 sedan when they use 19" rims?. coz 19" rims is the spec for M3 e46 model. If im not mistaken the original M3 use 19" rims with 35 and 225 width front and 35, 255 width for rear. If we put that spec of rims and tyres to e46 sedan, does it looks fit and nice just like a M3 model...or do we still need to put spacers to make sure the tyres looks bigger and "flush" with comes out from the fender ( for rear )

laneza, it really comes down to offsets, width and diameter is secondary. Spacers are quick cheats to get you the offsets you're looking for.

:)

owh ok..so we have to find the rims which has the offset that u mention above...thanks very much...:)

like KL2DC said, it is the offset which gives you the look...

and rolling rear guards isn't a major bodywork honestly...

Top Bottom