Oil service indicator running at -150km >>>

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EuJax

Club Guest
Hi allHave my e46 running at 22900 and the oil service indicator already show a -150km. Just like to know whether its very serious now and can i still do some outstation driving? Asked Bavaria they said not recommended but need the car urgent and the service waiting list will be two weeks away :( Any advice or tips will be very much appreciated, new to BMW. Anyway can someone enlighten me in the fees for the first service? Thanks.Regards

I'd hate to see wat comes out of the oil pan after 22,000km.... kopi 'o' kau kau kau....

Sounds like i shouldnt wait till even 20k for another oil change. Any other comment please? Would love to hear from your experience. Thanks.

Regards

Originally posted by fabianyee@May 14 2005, 01:07 PM
I'd hate to see wat comes out of the oil pan after 22,000km.... kopi 'o' kau kau kau....
hahah!! :lol:

i discovered that a couple of months back... :eek: been changing oil between 8-9k intervals since then.. looks a bit like kopi tawar now.. hehe

Thanks for the advice. Will look into it as well :) And again, more comments are welcome.

Regards

Originally posted by adliz@May 15 2005, 02:27 AM
hahah!! :lol:

i discovered that a couple of months back... :eek: been changing oil between 8-9k intervals since then.. looks a bit like kopi tawar now.. hehe
Even with fully syn m-oil? :(

Tot that shld last at least 10k?

Originally posted by EuJax@May 15 2005, 01:53 PM
Sounds like i shouldnt wait till even 20k for another oil change. Any other comment please? Would love to hear from your experience. Thanks.

Regards
If you are worried, just go to "other" workshops for change of oil and filter. Shell Taman Tun, M1, Heritage, etc. Just a "splash & dash"........

malaysian climate is hot, dusty and humid.... do u think the oil can stay clean????

Top Bottom