'Oil' leaking from air-cond compressor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

seb

Club Guest
Hey all, need a bit of advise here. I noticed some oil been leaking out of the air cond compressor. The air cond is still cold but the compressor has been sounding rough since a few weeks ago. The mechanic told me it could be the bearings and that it is not sign of imminent breakdown. But that was before some oil started to leak out (in very small amount). Any one has any idea what could be the problem. I have no time to see the mechanic until next week. Any one had this problem before? Please advise. Thanks. Btw I'm driving E36 328. Appreciate your help B)

Originally posted by seb@Feb 3 2006, 02:13 AM
Hey all, need a bit of advise here. I noticed some oil been leaking out of the air cond compressor. The air cond is still cold but the compressor has been sounding rough since a few weeks ago. The mechanic told me it could be the bearings and that it is not sign of imminent breakdown. But that was before some oil started to leak out (in very small amount). Any one has any idea what could be the problem. I have no time to see the mechanic until next week. Any one had this problem before? Please advise. Thanks. Btw I'm driving E36 328. Appreciate your help B)
best bet is to send ur car for aircond servicing at Naidu's in jalan gasing.
its behind the shell station.take the old EPF road....
good luck.
rgds,
-brad-

Top Bottom