Ohlins Shocks Set for E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JKP

Club Guest
Has anyone fitted Ohlins Shocks for their E90, verdict on the quality ($$$ value versus quality)Appreciate feedbacks.....:listen:

Can't comment, but I m riding KW V2 which is superb. Ask bros on the board...

Spaceman, how much is the KW V2? I had them on my GTI previously and i can tell you its really worth every penny. Back then i got for RM6000

fad;550491 said:
Spaceman, how much is the KW V2? I had them on my GTI previously and i can tell you its really worth every penny. Back then i got for RM6000

Should be ard Rm6-7k.

KW if not mistaken, they have service kit. Many fitted KW V2 is because its height adjustable and wide range of damper settings. So regardless of you preference, you should be able to find the right setting just for u.

Catalog for a set of Ohlins with piggy back reservoir.. looks good! :top:

http://www.ohlins.se/Products/OwnersManuals/OM_07445-01.pdf

This is for E90.. :love:
BMW_E90.JPG

20090817140352418.jpg

Ohlins DFV is classified as more superior than BILSTEIN PSS9 or KW V2. Dunno how much superior is the price.. :p

This is Bilstein PSS10, check out the progressive spring.. Boy! must be comfortable:

bilstein-GM5-D163-H1.JPG

H&R.. progressive too! look at the light weight design of the front spring, saved 2 coils. :wink:

suspension_e90_hr_coilover_lg.jpg

Wondering if anyone has ever mated Eibach's Pro-Kit with Sport spec absorbers?
The spring rates for the Pro-Kits and BMW's Sport spec springs are almost similar but with maybe a half inch additional lowering.

Just wondering.I'm kinda settling in into the Sport spec setup which I think a good balance between comfort and sportiness but would like a little bit more lowering.Not planning to spend on coilovers cuz I'll not be tracking the car anytime soon.

Top Bottom