Official Membership for year 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracetcp

Club Guest
RenewalThe year is coming to an end, it's time to renew official membership for 2009 as membership for 2008 expires soon. Renewal fee is RM150. There will be collection at January's official TT or you can bank in directly into the club's account (pls inform me)New joinersFor those who are interested to be an official member, we welcome your inclusion into the bmwcm family. Registration fee is RM150 & 2009 membership fee is RM150, total RM300.Here is the form

New Membership

hello,

I tried to fax in my application for official membership, together with the bank-in- slip, but the fax (no. 0378039203) was not responding. Somebody kept on picking up the phone. I have banked in RM 310.00 via Maybank2U yesterday.

What should I do now?????

mwb025

mwb025;387447 said:
hello,

I tried to fax in my application for official membership, together with the bank-in- slip, but the fax (no. 0378039203) was not responding. Somebody kept on picking up the phone. I have banked in RM 310.00 via Maybank2U yesterday.

What should I do now?????

mwb025

Bro,
Plz PM to VPRedBaron inform your situation.He can assist u at the same time...Welcome the club bro..Have a nice day and enjoy our club...Thanks to u........

New Membership

Thanks Bro. It replied as

No such user as VPRedBaron

anyway thanks.

Can any committee member help me on this?

mwb025;387471 said:
Thanks Bro. It replied as

No such user as VPRedBaron

anyway thanks.

Can any committee member help me on this?

the user name is RadBaron and he is the Vice President of the Club.
Anyway you have PM.

JYazid;387485 said:
the user name is RadBaron and he is the Vice President of the Club.
Anyway you have PM.

typo there...... REDBARON

I rather be a so hai that drives a BMW than a smart ass that drives a Kancil.. :p

I bank in the membership fees last night. Cant fax thru. fax "no answer" status. ET Quah ( 012-2188660). I will post the appication form

Mr. Quah, come and join us for the Official TT session this coming friday and submit your form.

Alternatively you can mail it to us. Let me be the first to welcome you to the club.:)

Cheers

Membership Card

Have renewed the membership by paying up and yet today still no sign of the membership card in my mail box despite leaving pm to Grace.

We don't attend TT and if there are charges for the mail, please let me know.:listen::listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom