Now.....Is there a catch here? Please comment

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Toffeeman

Club Guest
Dear Sir,The Original price is 325i Sport 2494cc RM 308,000.00So our arrangement/cooperate price is RM 224,840.00 (Brand new car from BMW authorized dealer in KL with 3 yr repair service etc. / all options will be subject to an authorized dealer)Pls confirm in return if you would like to place an order, so I can book that model.Best regards, P.S. Pls request for the price for other luxery brand***Buying Term & Condition : 30% cash deposit when booking the car and sign buy/sell contract at the showroom in case of getting loan from finance company.

I agree....30% deposit? Sounds extremely high. I say scam. If you're curious, check the company's listing with BMW Malaysia. If they can offer such discounted pricing, they must have a relationship with them.

Remember, if the deal is too good to be true, it most always is...

Where did you get that letter or email or whatever? So that others can beware...

Isn't the price for the E90 325i Sport at RM306k+?

Anyway, there is a legit corporate fleet car discount package offered by BMW Malaysia.

Buying 3 or more cars 2% off
Buying 5 cars is 3% off.

Although seems like only a few %, 3% works out to over Rm15k off the sticker price.

You'll need a letter from the company if you are buying in numbers and proof that you work there tho.

I also hear that Allianz Insurance Agents get the 3% discount for any new BMW as Allianz has a fleet car arrangement with BMW Malaysia. So if you are thinking of picking one up, might be good to think about doing insurance sales part time. Save you RM15k heh.

wow!! almost 27% discount (RM83,160):eek: . I think it is almost too good to be true. I agree wit the bro's here that it is indeed a scam to con the 30% downpayment.

Top Bottom