Noise inside Cabin. Anyone experince the same?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SMG330i

Club Guest
I'm driving an E90 LCI. The noise is coming from the passenger side's compartment. There is only 2 item located in that area. One is the blower and the other is the cooling coil. To start the noise, I need to wait till the heater from the A/C to kick in. I always put temp around 23. Then only got the sound, something like water flowing in and out from the cooling coil simultaneously. It is damn fuc*ing annoying, and yes it is loud and clear... Went to AB to clarify this when my car still under warranty. At first, they say is the blower. Leave the car there for a day, problem not solve yet.... Few days later, go back to AB again, and one of the mechanic told me it's normal. WTF?? When i got the car it is so quite... Damn... really feel bad. Told me that's another customer has similar problem with me, change everything including air-cond compressor, blower, cooling coil etc.. but the problem still persist. Anyone experience similar problem with me? Any advice i can do? Really disappointed with BMW.Second is when i got the car, the steering pump is leaking. Still never solve till today. Haizzz.... Thanks in advance!

Boss, I'm really sorry to hear that but personally, I'm not very sure what might have caused this either (technically). What I can offer you however is some advice on how you could proceed this with AB. I believe you need to be a bit more stern and assertive.

1) Tell them that their cars are not cheap and that you have spent so much to own a BMW, you expect top notch customer service.
2) It is disappointing that they do not show enough responsibility of the issue and you deserve to get better.
3) Push them to get the issue fixed by hook or by crook. If BMW does not know how to fix this, who else would?
4) Ask for the next course of action and what's the ETA for it's investigation/diagnosis. What is BMW's effort to identify this issue and how to fix it.
5) Continuously pester them until they get this issue fixed/resolved. Tell them that by saying "it's normal" or "i don't know" to you is an unacceptable answer.
6) Ask for an escalation path and who you can escalate this matter to if it is still not resolved.

THank you bro for the advice. I'm trying to file a complaint to AB. But am not sure where to start. Anyone has file a complaint before here, please do let me know which email address to send to.

aoch88;673938 said:
Boss, I'm really sorry to hear that but personally, I'm not very sure what might have caused this either (technically). What I can offer you however is some advice on how you could proceed this with AB. I believe you need to be a bit more stern and assertive.

1) Tell them that their cars are not cheap and that you have spent so much to own a BMW, you expect top notch customer service.
2) It is disappointing that they do not show enough responsibility of the issue and you deserve to get better.
3) Push them to get the issue fixed by hook or by crook. If BMW does not know how to fix this, who else would?
4) Ask for the next course of action and what's the ETA for it's investigation/diagnosis. What is BMW's effort to identify this issue and how to fix it.
5) Continuously pester them until they get this issue fixed/resolved. Tell them that by saying "it's normal" or "i don't know" to you is an unacceptable answer.
6) Ask for an escalation path and who you can escalate this matter to if it is still not resolved.

Top Bottom