No anthena sign on my screen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

goldfish

I have problem of connect my bluetooth phone, P900, with my e60. When i try to pair them, there is no anthena sign which is supposed to appear at the bottom right corner.However, i can make a call from my handphone and speak through the speaker phone in the car. But, i can't retrive phone call coming in from my car. I try to answer by pressing the phone sign button on my sterling wheel, but i just can't get connected.Somebody help.....

bro, best for you to check with AB. I know even among Nokias, some can be used, some can't.

My relatively ancient Sony-Ericsson T630 didn't seem to be able to work in an E60 too.

My Nokia 8800 works on the idrive really well...

Although there is a catch.

Ive paired both of them up in the phone of course.

So if i have bluetooth enabled on the phone when i start the car, which i rarely do cause bluetooth chews my battery up, it will connect within the first 30 seconds of the car being started up.

Then its really good. I can make calls, receive calls and etc. No problems at all.

But then if the car is already moving, then i turn bluetooth on in my handphone, and then on the idrive, i press in for (I) info, and go to communication interface.

Then open the screen where it says "Phone activation here" or something to that effect, i cant remember the exact words.

Then i go back to the mobile and open up my paired devices list, and i press connect, it will succesfully connect and the small antenna on the idrive will show up and then it will drop 2 seconds later.

I can do this multiple times and eventually after 6 - 8 times, it will stay.

But then when you try to make a phone call, it will work..

Then the line is ringing and when the other party picks up, the bluetooth drops.

My phone speaker unit also no sound and i drive said no connection to the phone (no antenna logo).

Same with received calls. Will ring, upon answer, drop.

Quite pathetic this bluetooth unit. BMW... bah.

i tried my 9500 but i couldnt managed. the AB rep did tell me that motorolas and i think siemens works well on it. my v3 no problem.

My O2 Mini has no problems whatsoever. Even when I started the car without the Mini Bluetooth on , I can still on the Mini bluetooth later on but must put on handsfree feature...

i have no problem connecting my sony ericson W800i or my RM400 motorola C390, though not simultaneously... :D

Top Bottom