iOS 8.0.2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
In facebook, came across F30 touch screen device that replaces the original screen.
RM2980 with reverse parking camera and Galactio GPS. Looks good, but his workshop is in Alor Setar:)

mychongck said:
In facebook, came across F30 touch screen device that replaces the original screen.
RM2980 with reverse parking camera and Galactio GPS. Looks good, but his workshop is in Alor Setar:)
For your information, one of the sales in Ingress have offered me F30 reverse camera upgrade for new 328iM sport, so looks like reverse camera upgrade for F30 is coming, no need to go else where.

JHLuke said:
For your information, one of the sales in Ingress have offered me F30 reverse camera upgrade for new 328iM sport, so looks like reverse camera upgrade for F30 is coming, no need to go else where.
It will be arriving this week as BMW Malaysia sent me a letter telling me its arriving mid October.

seancorr said:
BMW does not allow you to project your iPhone screen to the iDrive screen like how Honda does it. I can't say if there is any 3rd party solution for it as I do not support modding such an expensive ride unless you're talking about putting rims and bodykits then its a different story.
Bro,

what model is your beemer? can use spotify!?

328i sportsline with NBT (no I touch knob). Year make 2013. I think those after March 2013 comes with NBT and not CIC I drive as I was told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shama said:
Bro,

what model is your beemer? can use spotify!?

Bro. I think for as long as your iDrive comes with USB port, you will be able to play Spotify. You don't need BMW connected drive or BMW apps.

splee said:
Bro. I think for as long as your iDrive comes with USB port, you will be able to play Spotify. You don't need BMW connected drive or BMW apps.
u can actually play spotify via bluetooth too but album art will not b displayed.

Top Bottom