newbies with no udm

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

irdanlz84

Club Guest
Hi guys,gender: maleI'm new here..I'm a final year engineering student..majoring in petroleum...live in shah alam..I didn't drive any udm at the moment..currently just drive protong...however i have a very very veryy veryyy veryyyy!!!....strong passion for bmws..especially e46,find it the most beautiful udm of them all huhu.. always dreaming of having one..hehe..maybe will get one in the future...discover this web thru yahoo browsing..i hope this web will help me to fulfill my dreams :)..currently can't join the activity much due to commitment to classes and lectures,have no udm some more..shy to join with protong..hehe :p however will try to be an active member once graduate and buy one...cheers! and salams...:D

dun b like that lar brader
u still can join if u want to
main thing is we share the same passion

maybe you know thing that everybody inside here don't know. great what. welcum...welcum

irdanlz84 said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here..I'm a final year engineering student..majoring in petroleum...live in shah alam..

I didn't drive any udm at the moment..currently just drive protong...

however i have a very very veryy veryyy veryyyy!!!....strong passion for bmws..especially e46,find it the most beautiful udm of them all huhu..

always dreaming of having one..hehe..maybe will get one in the future...discover this web thru yahoo browsing..

i hope this web will help me to fulfill my dreams :)..currently can't join the activity much due to commitment to classes and lectures,have no udm some more..shy to join with protong..hehe :p

however will try to be an active member once graduate and buy one...cheers! and salams...:D
aiyo, i also drive proton when i join this club, after 4 month i got my BMW, i even join the guys for futsal with my proton. dun look down on proton mate, they have alot of goodies that BMW dun have such as your glove compartment auto open when u hit a pothole..........u cant get that in BMW right?

Welcome, welcome.... keep your dreams alive and one day you will get what you want. I did and I got my first Beemer 20 years after I first wished for one....:D

Oh, don't look down on a Potong. Used to have a Saga and Wira. Driving a PV6 now.

** A Potong is pretty strong too... I was rear ended once by a Benzi in my Saga. I only had a slight dent under the bumper. No scratches to my paint even. My repair cost... nil. DIY:D .

Cost to repair the Benzi... more than RM15k. He had his whole front smashed. Both lights gone, radiator gone, bonnet bengkok, bumper (where was it?). Go figure.

The police could not believe it. They even thought I had taken in a different car to report the accident.:cool:

irdanlz84 said:
Hi guys,

I'm new here..I'm a final year engineering student..majoring in petroleum...live in shah alam..

I didn't drive any udm at the moment..currently just drive protong...

however i have a very very veryy veryyy veryyyy!!!....strong passion for bmws..especially e46,find it the most beautiful udm of them all huhu..

always dreaming of having one..hehe..maybe will get one in the future...discover this web thru yahoo browsing..

i hope this web will help me to fulfill my dreams :)..currently can't join the activity much due to commitment to classes and lectures,have no udm some more..shy to join with protong..hehe :p

however will try to be an active member once graduate and buy one...cheers! and salams...:D

Welcome and have a nice day:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Welcome to the club bro...

Wish you every success in getting an E46 dude - one day for sure!
its just a dream away....

and dun have to wait to own a udm to be an active member.... this is not an owner's club! All you need is passion for the BMW make....

Be as active, learn and contribute.... YOU'RE IN FOR AN ENJOYABLE RIDE!

HAVE FUN!

Welcome! I have no doubt that once you are in the thick of the petroleum industry, you would be able to afford a nice BMW!

Welcome to club .no udm dun shy ,RM4.00 can buy udm (Udang Dalam Mee).UDM E46 coming to you soon !!!!!

Mouse said:
aiyo, i also drive proton when i join this club, after 4 month i got my BMW, i even join the guys for futsal with my proton. dun look down on proton mate, they have alot of goodies that BMW dun have such as your glove compartment auto open when u hit a pothole..........u cant get that in BMW right?

hahaha....... same as mine:D:D

anyway welkom bro, enjoy your stay do join the activities:):)

finish study first..................:D

got a lot BMW need for sale
n is wait for u.........................:cool:

welcome bro.....................:)

Woww..nowaday student oso make a big dream..!! Congrat arr, bro..ur dream will come in true one a day.

welcume dude...
hehehe..
u still hve a long way 2 go..
same wit me,i still have my iswara...
finish ur study 1st...u still young,but not young as me...heheheheh...
u will have ur udm 1 day..
just like me,never dream that can owm udm..
n now i have my 1st e30...so,just wanna wish u gud luck in ur study n 4 ur search 4 udm..

chaow.. salam..

welcome welcome to the kelab boss, hope you enjoy yer stay here,
hurmmm itm student ka? hope you get yer UDM soon.....

wow...you guys are very supportive..make me want to cry..hehe, anyway study in utp.. have my diploma in uitm.. =) can't wait to graduate, save money.. get married a little bit late la.. marry e46 first..haha.. thanks a lot guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom