• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotelsierra81

Banned
Hi guys,
Im a newbie here, never owned a BMW before, thought of getting a used/recond 2008/09 X5 3.0L. Havent test drive it yet but definetely love the looks on the x5. The mileage shud be around 100-200km. Is it worth it to get it? Should i expect a lot of prob? Hope can get some views on this. Thx gents

Hi all.. im newbie... just bought e46 lifestyle 318i 2.0 engine. So anybody can share with me about this machine maintenance or problem could we have.
Thanks & Regards.
Syah

Hello guys, sifus, otais. Newbie here. Have been driving F30 M Sport for about 10 months now. Staying in Lembah Klang. Looking forward for your knowledge and experiences to enjoy my ride even more. Cheers !!

Hi Im newbie from Johor/Sarawak. Hunting for e30 now. Hope can get along and learned more stuff about the brand/car here.

Hey guys,

I am newbie to this forum but not to BMW scene. Currently I am living in Lithuania and owning 90' BMW E30 318i M40 but from June I will be moving to Malaysia. So for now I am struggling to sell the car for mere 1600 (6300 RM):
bmw-318-e30-i-sedanas-1990.jpg

So I joined this forum to gather more information about the prices and availability of E30 in Malaysia. So far I noticed that cars on the whole are quite expensive in your country. :) I have some questions but I will post them in appropriate thread. Kind regards!

Hi guys,
I m newbie here and just bought e46 2.0 and I m stay in datuk keramat kl. so wanna know more on this machine from the experience owners such on parts , maintainance etc

Good evening all seniors,

I'm a newbie from Perak. I never owned a BMW before, but I very interest about the BMW.

And I feel ashamed about my last post. It is make me so rude, I'm sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom