• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

davy

Club Guest
Hello bimmer lovers,Just want to say hello to everyone here. Came back recently after a posting overseas. Sold my E90 in 06 n now I'm back looking for a new ride. I read with interest there's a round of E92 pre-reg sale going on. However the sales guy I met at AB sg besi says he hasn't received any infos. Hopefully some of the sifus here can help on this subject. Anyway, Happy New Year to all.Cheers.

hi davy...welcummmm back n welcum 2 d club. enjoy yr stay here...n yes, happy new year

Sifus,

M in the midst of negotiating a deal with one of the dealers. What they are giving are the standard stuff ie: Pre reg discount of about 20+k, 2.7% interest on the new LCI 325 sports. Any advice what else i should be asking for? They used to give away key chains, car care products and umbrellas for my ex e90 n e46 but dont know if they still do.

Was contemplating the 323 coupe but apparently it's not available. So decided on the LCI sports after testing and looking at the extra stuff that comes with the car. The idrive, CA, M kits are just too much to resists. There's really not much to gripe about on the sports version.

Top Bottom