Newbie Reporting!!!!!!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

limz80

Club Guest
Hi all bimmian.... Happy New Year to all of you...e....hope i'll get info from all the sharing u guys have here, between i'll soon be owning e46, scouting one now...but not really inspecting it yet. I need some advice what to inspect if buying a e46 from a dealer. I got this e46 (WPS 313) 318i 2.0. Look pretty new inside out. But some problem with the leaking of oil. Not sure which part of it yet. Got some oil burning smell after the engine is started. Dealer promise that will be fix if I interested in it and a new paint on it. So I'm not sure what is the catch.... need some advice... thanks....

welcome and Happy new year too................:wink:

enjoy your UDM...............:cool:

thanks joe.... will become official member when i get the ride.... wanna grab the benefit...kekeke

I need some advice what to inspect if buying a e46 from a dealer. I got this e46 (WPS 313) 318i 2.0. Look pretty new inside out. But some problem with the leaking of oil. Not sure which part of it yet. Got some oil burning smell after the engine is started. Dealer promise that will be fix if I interested in it and a new paint on it. So I'm not sure what is the catch.... need some advice... thanks....

thanks for welcoming...but still no solution i need..kekek..anyone there can help?.

limz80;597926 said:
thanks for welcoming...but still no solution i need..kekek..anyone there can help?.
Limz80...this section is specially for welcoming newbies ok..If you got any question later on, say about the E46, then kindly use the correct section...this is call forum ethic..
btw welcome...:cool:

Top Bottom