Newbie needs help

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bmwholic

Club Guest
Hi all d sifus, this my 6th bmw car, will collect my 328 msport this month. Got a silly question, where should i intro myself. Any1 have the details features for this model. So many buttons n functions, no idea how to use it later, hope some1 can provides a good guides for it. Thx.

The manual is a good first source for info. I managed to learn most of the basic stuff within two days. The rest, it is from fiddling through the iDrive.

And congrats on getting yet another Beemer!

Thx Richard, the AB guy did not tell me theres a manual. I choosed 328i m sport without hesitate. I did not went for a test drive either. Hope i can learn those buttons lolx.

- - - Updated - - -

Thx Richard, the AB guy did not tell me theres a manual. I choosed 328i m sport without hesitate. I did not went for a test drive either. Hope i can learn those buttons lolx.

Bmwholic;854648 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations on your new m sport 328i. You can download the user manual from BMW website. Or you can refer to the soft copy in the iDrive. All that you need to know about the car is in the user manual.

Bmwholic;854623 said:
Hi all d sifus, this my 6th bmw car, will collect my 328 msport this month. Got a silly question, where should i intro myself. Any1 have the details features for this model. So many buttons n functions, no idea how to use it later, hope some1 can provides a good guides for it. Thx.

Among all the buttons and switches, you only need to know a few favourite buttons. Start stop button, disable auto start stop button and my favourite Sports button. I am kind of addicted to the sports button. My index finger would somehow wonder around and end up pressing the sports button and then it's pure adrenaline rush. Hahaha

Bmwholic;854648 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaa.....then experience and enjoy the wind whispering and "tok tok" sound from front right hand site. :rock:

Top Bottom