Newbie in the house!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Audrey93

Club Guest
urm? Hello hello?I'm new. Pretty excited to be here.Finally get to join this forum with a reason?=)

Welcome to the club!

Do fill up the introduction template in the newbies section to tell us more about yourself.

Audrey93;353567 said:
urm? Hello hello?
I'm new. Pretty excited to be here.
Finally get to join this forum with a reason?

=)

hey there, welcome. I guess you've been around reading posts for some time, joining coz ya finally got yourself your dream ride eh? anyway an intro would be nice, refer the guidelines in the intro section. That'll help us get to know ya better i.e. ya ride, ya location, etc.:wink:

Sorry bout' the earlier post. I was in a hurry and my line was really weak earlier.. so here goes.

-What do you drive: E60

- Female

-Occupation: Asst. Manager in a foreign investment company. A market analyst.

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: I was just trying my luck with bmw forums and I remembered I came about from someone's blog..

-When was it? : HMMMM.. about 2 months already?

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : Just wanted to learn more about the cars and perhaps some outings.. I used to join a friend's outing with the alpha romeo's forum and they always have outings which seeeems.. fun.

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : I just wanted to learn more about beemer. I've not explore this forum yet.. so I don't know. So far so good though.

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : Get outta this country. Explore. Try something new and random. :) ahaha

Welcome...welcome to the Official Club.
Do join us for Happy Hour, Teh Tarik, & activities....oh...don't forget to join us as an Official Member as well....As membership has privileges.

Have lotsa fun in the house.

Thanks. Was considering bout' the official member too.
oh, by the way.. my E60 is a reconditioned car from Japan.. just thought another piece of info..

Welcome to the club bro. There will be TT tomorrow at rasta taman tun dr ismail. Do joint us bro.

urm.. sorry. not bro here. :) ahahaha

redbaron;353753 said:
Welcome to the club bro. There will be TT tomorrow at rasta taman tun dr ismail. Do joint us bro.

Than it must be she. Well he or she hope you can make it for the tt tonight.

Welcome to the club babe!!!

Seems like you are oredi having fun here!!! Keep it up!!!

Cheers!!!

why can't I be transvestite? kekekke

kiddings!

:)

well, I've heard a big deal bout solaris lately, i have no idea how to get there.. I do know where but I have no idea how to get IN there.

no promises guys, sat night im definitely more free than a friday night..

Audrey93;353849 said:
why can't I be transvestite? kekekke

kiddings!

:)

well, I've heard a big deal bout solaris lately, i have no idea how to get there.. I do know where but I have no idea how to get IN there.

no promises guys, sat night im definitely more free than a friday night..

Another trans....hmmmmm.

Audrey, you can use your Sat Nav to locate solaris....

Anyway, you know who to call if you need direction to solaris.

I got no Nav la.. it's Japan's Nav.. I'll buzz. Thanks. And what should I call you? :)

BlackE90;353857 said:
Another trans....hmmmmm.

Audrey, you can use your Sat Nav to locate solaris....

Anyway, you know who to call if you need direction to solaris.

Audrey93;353860 said:
I got no Nav la.. it's Japan's Nav.. I'll buzz. Thanks. And what should I call you? :)

I like anything thats BLACK....Call me BlackE90, Blackie, Black, oh ya....I am also the Vice CEO (Cheap Entertainment Officer). BTW, the CEO is Mummygohan.

Blackie no wonder you love JW Black Label so much...... i think you better PM your H/P number to Audrey, is case she can't find the place.

Top Bottom