newbie in slow search for a nice ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

NOX

Club Guest
hi guys and oltai.. I'm from petaling jaya..I've been a silent reader for quite a time, started with lowyat bmw thread then to bro mizhan e30 restoration topic here.. Have long time in love with bmw ride but with my current pay, i can't afford one right now.. Now i'm using my wifecar for daily commuter (swift).. My savvy is currently used by my lil bro in seremban (my hometown).. I plan to get my hand on e36 or if budget permit later e46.. Target engine limit to 1.8 or 2.0 liter, can't afford the expensive roadtax if want to get the 2.5 version..Hope all members here can guide me on buying a cheap use e36 / e46.. *maybe in 5 years time.. ** using template.-What do you drive : wifey suzuki swift -Male / Female : Male-Picture of you(optional) : later-Location : petaling jaya-Occupation : computer technician-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com? : lowyat's bmw tered-When was it? : last year.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : asking help / guide on buying a udm, making friend..-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? : guidance on maintenance/ problem n lots of friend.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : keep on searching for a nice e36 or e46

There few nice E36/46 available for less than swift, take your time in your search. You are welcome to join us for next TT as we welcome all bimmer enthusiast

Welcome NOX, take your time in your search.
But dont take too long. Join us in MMZ at B.jelutung shah alam, Fri nite 9 onwards. There are few of us using E46 and E36.

Good Morning and Hello to you too Nox :)

Welcome to the Forum and have a good stay.

Take your time in looking for your ride and in the mean time
do joint us for tt either in Naili's Ampang Point or in MMZ in Bukit Jelutung.
plus many other places too.

Cheers and take care,

Alby325i :):)

Welcome NOX. All the best in your search bro. Dont worry, pelan-pelan kayuh bro....yeah do join us for TT...

thanks to all that wish me..

anaksarawak, i never sit in a bmw before.. but i love the look (e36 n e46) and the brand.. can i still be call a bmw ethusiast?
Strider74, i still need to settle my savvy loan first then grab the umw.. got another 3 year to serve the loan.. hope can get my hand on e46 at that time if pricing around rm30k..
Alby325i, i'm a bit shy person plus having a conversation in english is a bit hard for me. maybe the time will come later when i have the courage to join u guys.
gendong, actually right now i'm staying with my in law at kelana jaya ss5..

NOX;814489 said:
thanks to all that wish me..

anaksarawak, i never sit in a bmw before.. but i love the look (e36 n e46) and the brand.. can i still be call a bmw ethusiast?
Strider74, i still need to settle my savvy loan first then grab the umw.. got another 3 year to serve the loan.. hope can get my hand on e46 at that time if pricing around rm30k..
Alby325i, i'm a bit shy person plus having a conversation in english is a bit hard for me. maybe the time will come later when i have the courage to join u guys.
gendong, actually right now i'm staying with my in law at kelana jaya ss5..

Come join us, will you test drive my car. :)

No worry about Bahasa as many such as Alby325i is fluent in BM :)

NOX;814489 said:
....gendong, actually right now i'm staying with my in law at kelana jaya ss5..

Bro, I'm at ss7. Come we can have teh Tarik at syed or something...... Or u can simply shotgun to TT at MMZ this Friday....what say u?

anaksarawak;814492 said:
Come join us, will you test drive my car. :)

No worry about Bahasa as many such as Alby325i is fluent in BM :)
Thank you for the offer bro, i afraid i cant sleep for few night after ride your car bro.. haha.. still have no budget to buy a beemer..

gendong;814500 said:
Bro, I'm at ss7. Come we can have teh Tarik at syed or something...... Or u can simply shotgun to TT at MMZ this Friday....what say u?

yeah, we can meet later (syed sound good place) but now i still shy cause still new in here and my knowledge on bmw is totally near 0..

mmz.. sure i will join later if i have the courage, for now i'm weekly went back to my hometown seremban..

* read up here, lots of owner said go for 2.5 6 potter for power.. sadly cant afford the roadtax..

Top Bottom