newbie, hoping to to go from VW -> BMW

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ryou

Club Guest
elo all,just wanted to do short intro. im a ex MK5 GTi owner, now a Scirocco owner hoping to make the jump to BMW as soon as my money tree has a few more good harvests.Target is a 07 335i, Msport Convertible, lowest i seen so far is around 280k....hoping it will touch 260k by Q4 this year :top:If anyone has a 335i for around 230-245, drop me a PMcya all

Welcome to our forum Ryou..you'll never regret making the leap bro..cheers

Welcome, I'm keen on the convertible, with similar thought too.
Distantly likewise, I did own a GTi too, but, during an ancient time, the mk II model!

Pls keep me inform if you come across any good deal on the 335i convertible. Plan to get it as weekend leisure ride.

brompton;637004 said:
Welcome, I'm keen on the convertible, with similar thought too.
Distantly likewise, I did own a GTi too, but, during an ancient time, the mk II model!

Pls keep me inform if you come across any good deal on the 335i convertible. Plan to get it as weekend leisure ride.

I went to sri changgong (next to shell opposite eastin) to take a look, i think they have the largest collection of 335i convertibles...7 units, diffrent colours...maybe if we walk in and tell them we want to buy 3 units(my BFF also looking for one) , they will give us a big discount haha

Was tooking at a TTS at first...but 07 audis have horrible interiors, melting rubbers, worn leather etc...but all the 07 335i I seen so far, have immaculate condition interiors.

been playing with 2.0T my whole car owning life (b4 the GTI was a Scooby) so i think its time to try out some inline 6 love....:eek:

Great mind think alike?:top:
I tried the '07 TT too. As you had quoted, interior is a bit downmarket. Handling good, but, not a proper 2+2, & the convertible is soft top. Performance not as sweet as the I6.

Not planning to get it now, till the price become soften later on this year.

Welcome.

You'll feel the different of Ultimate Driving Machine. Not the speed but the sheer driving pleasure.

BTW, why GTi & Sirrocco driver like to cucuk BMW??

initialM;637122 said:
Welcome.

You'll feel the different of Ultimate Driving Machine. Not the speed but the sheer driving pleasure.

Yeah..jackpot question...

side2.jpg

Volkswagen_Golf_GTI_Mark_5_Test_Drive_1.jpg

Volkswagen_Golf_GTI_Mark_5_Test_Drive_17.jpg

BMW saks.......

initialM;637122 said:
Welcome.

'Coz the cheappie zoom faster & throw corner better than the equivalent engine size beemer. ............... Inferior complex psychology of the boy racer!

Ryou;636900 said:
elo all,

just wanted to do short intro. im a ex MK5 GTi owner, now a Scirocco owner hoping to make the jump to BMW as soon as my money tree has a few more good harvests.

Target is a 07 335i, Msport Convertible, lowest i seen so far is around 280k....hoping it will touch 260k by Q4 this year :top:

If anyone has a 335i for around 230-245, drop me a PM

cya all

My brother is selling his E93 335i. Not sure how much he is selling. Do call him 013-3681852 Fazli.

JFT63;637199 said:
Yeah..jackpot question...

lol...maybe too many BM drivers think that just because thier car got blue/white propeller, they can dwadle on the fast lane at 100kph :)

dun flame me yar...i wan to join the BMW club, just that sometimes...ppl believe in the mktg hype of thier brands just a bit too much.

my current ride, i have started some "Might want to sell" in other forums, so if anyone is "thinking" of a fun weekend hatch in 3-4 months time, feel free to drop me a pm

165104_10150096220654901_291216724900_5985353_6281664_n.jpg

Ryou;637273 said:
lol...maybe too many BM drivers think that just because thier car got blue/white propeller, they can dwadle on the fast lane at 100kph :)

dun flame me yar...i wan to join the BMW club, just that sometimes...ppl believe in the mktg hype of thier brands just a bit too much.

my current ride, i have started some "Might want to sell" in other forums, so if anyone is "thinking" of a fun weekend hatch in 3-4 months time, feel free to drop me a pm

No offense bro, well, Vw cars can really cucuk BMW la..its a driving pleasure that makes bimmer owners drive fast, not because of being superior roundel brand over others....Vws are even faster.. like me, i just drive old junk and just think my car is fast mentally IMHO..if i kena cucuk, i memang try cabutz..:vroam::vroam:

i was test driving a 335ci today at the highway. the timing was so right that when i tekan the pedal, i didnt notice a scirocco was overtaking me (my bad for not looking into the mirror). then on, was cucuk-ed by it until i exit. have to say, that vw is very powerful..... but the cucuking/taunting is not very cool.

dont know if he/she sees me waving peace when he/she passed me.

choq;637343 said:
bro IM and JFT...

even cuntchill suka cucuk BMW maa...

choq@PAKA

Yes, correct..cuntchill is also fast ley..:31::31:

hahaha. No offence. I dun mind other cars overtaking my cuntchill even if its a proton. But pls dun cucuk my ass lar. I'll give way once the road clear. Yup lots of lansi BMW driver as well. Yup I like the power of GTi & Audi but I didn't get the feeling.
Almost ditch BMW for other brands but maybe the saying its true. Once a bimmer forever a bimmer.

Top Bottom