Newbie greeting From kajang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yks228

Club Guest
Hi every one!I'm Adrian from kajang Sg long.I not yet own a BMW. But still looking better deal for f30 320iHope to make my dream come true b4 this cny :)

Welcome to the Forum.... :top:
Have a nice and enjoyable stay onboard..
U can have a look on the F30 forum regarding your dream rides 'behaviour'..

Welcome to the Forum Adrian....i always at Putra Kajang also...we can always Chit Chat! Waiting for your New F30!:top:

zack700;798791 said:
Welcome to the Forum.... :top:
Have a nice and enjoyable stay onboard..
U can have a look on the F30 forum regarding your dream rides 'behaviour'..

Lolz...He can be lucky Zack his new Ride will be 100% OK! Maybe the 2013 Model will be much more probs free...

Thx everyone!
F30 many problems? Lolz
So far the best deal only discount 5k frm AB.
Any recommend?

Val101;798814 said:
Lolz...He can be lucky Zack his new Ride will be 100% OK! Maybe the 2013 Model will be much more probs free...

Yup Val.. Agree with you.. But that was what we were hoping as well before buying our rides.. But the problem still persist.. :24:
Hopefully all the BMW engineers will start 'squeezing' their brains-out in order to make a 'problem-free' BMW.. :banghead:

zack700;799077 said:
Yup Val.. Agree with you.. But that was what we were hoping as well before buying our rides.. But the problem still persist.. :24:
Hopefully all the BMW engineers will start 'squeezing' their brains-out in order to make a 'problem-free' BMW.. :banghead:

Yeah...Hopefully...but Lucky me! No one single probs on my 535! I just Pump Gas and my Normal Servicing!:rock:

Val101;799079 said:
Yeah...Hopefully...but Lucky me! No one single probs on my 535! I just Pump Gas and my Normal Servicing!:rock:

yeah.. Lucky u.. F10 535 right?? M-Sport or not ?? That will be my next ride.. Hopefully.. :adore:

zack700;799090 said:
yeah.. Lucky u.. F10 535 right?? M-Sport or not ?? That will be my next ride.. Hopefully.. :adore:

M-Sport.You can also get it...its just Hard work and 100% dedication to your work and put God first in everything...then everything will just work out fine! Nice Ride...but i need more HP...700HP will just be nice!:rock:

Val101;799092 said:
M-Sport.You can also get it...its just Hard work and 100% dedication to your work and put God first in everything...then everything will just work out fine! Nice Ride...but i need more HP...700HP will just be nice!:rock:

700 HP?? hahahaha... Val, looks like a very nice ride u got there.. Will PM u for mini TT whenever i have meeting in KL.. :top:

today i had book my 320d. cant wait to drive it!
after can join u guys tt.... :rock:

yks228;800033 said:
today i had book my 320d. cant wait to drive it!
after can join u guys tt.... :rock:

Welcome yks228!! Even without your car you can still join our tt session.. At least you'll know more about your car before you drive out from showroom.. Agree with gendong, do more reading if you have time.. Enjoy the club and become OM soon ya!

Top Bottom