Newbie from Singapore

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Congrats on your new ride bro! Are you still based in Singapore now? And this car is your weekend ride in KL?

wobbles;698058 said:
Congrats on your new ride bro! Are you still based in Singapore now? And this car is your weekend ride in KL?

Thanks Bro Wobbles,

yeap still base here in Singapore...been here almost 3 years now :( ...most likely it will be a weekend ride for me back in KL..nevertheless i'm planning to bring my ride into SG..currently nego with my management for the perks etc.. :) hope i get a good deal ..:)

regards

Previn

Previn;698072 said:
Thanks Bro Wobbles,

yeap still base here in Singapore...been here almost 3 years now :( ...most likely it will be a weekend ride for me back in KL..nevertheless i'm planning to bring my ride into SG..currently nego with my management for the perks etc.. :) hope i get a good deal ..:)

regards

Previn

Woah! Coolness, bro Previn! Hey, if you're still based in Singapore, we should try to get together sometime. Bro CK318ci said something about a Vivocity TT session, but in the end, neither of us could make it (although we did have a mini Sentosa TT with Bro CK318ci & Bro EL118 a couple of weeks back!) - you have to check about bringing your brand-new baby into Singapore though - the fees just to putter about town can be prohibitively painful on the back pocket :( - but good luck, and I'm sure all of us would love to see your baby in the flesh!

wobbles;698149 said:
Woah! Coolness, bro Previn! Hey, if you're still based in Singapore, we should try to get together sometime. Bro CK318ci said something about a Vivocity TT session, but in the end, neither of us could make it (although we did have a mini Sentosa TT with Bro CK318ci & Bro EL118 a couple of weeks back!) - you have to check about bringing your brand-new baby into Singapore though - the fees just to putter about town can be prohibitively painful on the back pocket :( - but good luck, and I'm sure all of us would love to see your baby in the flesh!

Bro Wobbles,
Indeed we had meet up several time in Vivo city, maybe we can call up a TT soon to celebrate previn get his car (free flow Beer or Drinks On Him!!!) haahah....

Previn,

Once you got it, it time to test it out....let drive back to KL.......I give u mentally support at ur back...LOOL

Anthony5785;698776 said:
Bro Wobbles,
Indeed we had meet up several time in Vivo city, maybe we can call up a TT soon to celebrate previn get his car (free flow Beer or Drinks On Him!!!) haahah....

Previn,

Once you got it, it time to test it out....let drive back to KL.......I give u mentally support at ur back...LOOL

Hi Previn

I can vouch for Anthony's mental support from the back ... 180km/h will be the minimum :)

I propose this friday at Vivo 7 pm ok ka? or Maybe i put a feeler at member meet up and see what is the out come...

xtracooljustin;698935 said:
Gardens by the Bay :D

If meetup this Friday, i gotta pass. Im going back KL til new year. Maybe after new year la :D

Then i just opposite of you....This month everyone schedule must be very tight....i am going back to KL too....

Welcome to the forum bro from downsouth.
Enjoy your stay here

P.s PM me if you're interested in 2004 e46 325ci.helping a friend to let go his ride.

If there is to be any meet up, I can only join after the CNY. Will be overseas visiting family for about a month over the CNY holidays.

Hi Bro Wobbles,

Me just returned back to SG this morning from KL ...signed all the said documents from the bank ...now is matter of time to get my ride...hopefully this week .." fingers cross "..yeap we use to have " TT " sessions with Bro Anthony5785 at VV@Modesto..but now it have been sometime ever since...looking forward to meet-up with you'll...how about this coming Thursday ???..22nd ...are you guys free??...not too worry everything is on me ... :) ..eheheh ..coz i'm returning back to KL this Friday 23rd evening flight@5pm...do let me know yaa

regards

Previn

p/s :- if the deal with my management is " OK " will surely bring in my new ride into SG...at the moment my HR is on leave ..liao...:( she will only be back next week tues..

Anthony5785;698776 said:
Bro Wobbles,

Previn,

Hi Bro Anthony5785

How about this coming thursday??22nd ?..care for some beers at our usual place ? :) hope the rest of the bros will join us this time :)

No lah bro..dont give me " mentally support " at the moment leh ..mati lah saya bro...i drive pun max 140km/h....just like a snail lor... :) plus mine just 4 pott ..uhuhuhuhu

regards

Previn

spidey;698819 said:
Hi Previn

I can vouch for Anthony's mental support from the back ... 180km/h will be the minimum :)

Hi Bro Spidey,

Thats what worries me now :) 180km/h.....wow!! ...140km/h pun ..my lutut goyang bro...ehhehe :)

Bro Previn & guys, these couple of months (until after CNY) are horrible for me to plan - family visiting (from Australia), then, off to visit family (will be away to Australia) and this will ding-dong from now till after the CNY. Will have to take a raincheck on the TT @ Vivo until my life (and waistline) gets back down to a semblance of normalcy (ie, after all the family's come & gone, haha).

Top Bottom