Newbie from PJ - Damansara

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Kaifon,

Welcome to the forums...a bit more info on yourself would be great..the intro template would be a good guide,more info than the suggested is also ok..

Cheers :)

Greetings bro Kaifon,

A proper intro should be in place. There is a template prepared for all Newbies to sue for this purpose. I suggest you use it so that we can warmly welcome you to the forum. :top:

Thanks all for the guidance!
I'm driving an 3 series (E90) and 525 now.. But in another few weeks time, i'm trading in my 5 series in exchange a 6 series.
Staying in Damansara Perdana, currently managing an digital advertising firm that located in Mid Valley City.
I've come across this forum/club through a random search this morning. I was trying to google some useful information for my car body painting issues..
To be honest i don't expect much from the club except some genuine and professional advice on certain area that could probably help me in making certain decision.
In the coming 1 - 2 years (short to medium goal), if possible i would definitely wish this club to increase its regional exposure, as well as its database. So by that the club could naturally bargain/pursue more benefits for its members from all retailers, as well as other related industries.
And personally for myself, none other than striving for a career success in the next 2 to 3 years.
God bless all of us ~ ;)

Kaifon;654466 said:
Thanks all for the guidance!
I'm driving an 3 series (E90) and 525 now.. But in another few weeks time, i'm trading in my 5 series in exchange a 6 series.
Staying in Damansara Perdana, currently managing an digital advertising firm that located in Mid Valley City.
I've come across this forum/club through a random search this morning. I was trying to google some useful information for my car body painting issues..
To be honest i don't expect much from the club except some genuine and professional advice on certain area that could probably help me in making certain decision.
In the coming 1 - 2 years (short to medium goal), if possible i would definitely wish this club to increase its regional exposure, as well as its database. So by that the club could naturally bargain/pursue more benefits for its members from all retailers, as well as other related industries.
And personally for myself, none other than striving for a career success in the next 2 to 3 years.
God bless all of us ~ ;)

:4: welcome to the forum bro ....:4: God willing bro Kai, we will be able to do that. The increase of the regional exposure as mention will indeed be beneficial to the clubs and it's paying members . . ..... :top: do join any of our designated TT session during the Fridays of each week....:top:

Thanks! Hopefully i can contribute also one day... Yes, will definitely join the event whenever i'm free on Friday! Cheers! ;)

Kaifon;654524 said:
Thanks! Hopefully i can contribute also one day... Yes, will definitely join the event whenever i'm free on Friday! Cheers! ;)

Tomorrow nite will be our Monthly Official TT @ Bornoe Rainforest located opposite Sunway ... Do join us if you are free :top:

Sorry bro i probably can't make it as i'm having event too at Solaris! Anyway will try to drop by to say 'hi' ok! :) What's the exact time btw and may i have more details on the gathering format and objective? What's TT?

Welcome to the forums!..

TT stands for 'Teh Tarik' although for some it may be other meanings...he he he..

The Official TT starts from 9.30pm onwards & runs late..sometimes until 2am..although I must say I had unofficial TT sessions till 4am before..

Format is simple..we meet up to TCSS (colloquially known as 'talk cock sing song') but you can be assured of certain members talking shop as in technically related stuff though I must give you a friendly warning though..the 'racun' dispensed may be strong enough to knock out your budget!...ha ha ha..

Cheers :)

Cool enough! Will see whether i could drop by today then! But it's going to be late then.... You guys enjoy ok! Have a wonderful TT!!

Welcome to the forum bro.

Used to stay in Damansara Perdana, but it is just a stone throw away from where I'm stay now.

I still go bungkus breakfast at 8888 sometimes.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks everyone! ;) Sorry was tied up by the event in MK last night till i had missed the TT session! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Top Bottom