Newbie from Kuala Lumpur

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Slyguy

Club Guest
Dear All,I was fortunate tonight to be invited the public launch of BMW F10 in KL Convex. While my other half couldn't make it, I was doubly fortunate to bump into my friend Affan66, Mr Wong, Kamal Talisman and Dzulkarnain, MTBE and Kevster, BMW Instructor for the driving school. Cut a long story short, I had a memorable evening and was introduced to the BMW Club Malaysia by En Dzulkarnain (thank you for entertaining my questions about this group).Bit about me. I'm already in my middle 40s. Just figured out that I finally can afford a BMW and cherished all the days driving my E90 around (even when I'm stuck in KL jams). Wish I had more money so that I can put that order of F10 535i or F10 M5. As usual life is not fair and I could scrimp enough for the E90. I have a varied interest from reading to photography to travel to motorsport. I also had the honor of serving with the PETRONAS F1 Malaysia Grand Prix in the capacity of the Pilot for the Fast Intervention Vehicle (FIV). in other words, I get to drive the Wira fitted with PETRONAS EO-1 engine on the Sepang racetrack and will full Proton/PETRONAS mechanics backup. My life has been extremely fulfilling and I now enjoy meeting new friends and especially when we get to trade stories about cars, gadgets, technology (boys talks mostly :rock:).Lastly, I wish to be given guidance by all the members here and also to contribute in what ever manner I could.

Thank you to all who has made me welcomed here, HaKkaeMee; X Benz; BenMohdWahid; Bimmerholic; MSport; Prime5

Hei bro, so you finaly managed to register... welcom to the Club's forum :)

Likewise, it was nice to have met you during the launch, we left about half an hour after you did.

Anyways, do check out the Ampang TT thread here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19561

Go to the last few pages for the latest and if time permits, do join the Official TTs [there is one this Friday at Sunway Borneo Rainforest around 9ish].

So have fun trawling these virtual pages :)

BlackCat

Top Bottom